Serendipity and spontaneously are the fundamentals for an inspiring story that challenges you in your own way. Travel is to realize that you can manipulate the world, play around with its words and pictures, and grill its authority as definitive curious beings. You read guides and multiple itineraries before you plan a trip. Nevertheless, the question remains does that really help you explore, do you always want a comprehensive guide and is that enough to calm your itchy feet.
Here’s why you Should Make InstinctiveTravel Plans.
1. To be an Explorer.
As a seasoned traveler, for you, there is no right time to travel and explore a place, there is no right time to experience awe. Now is the perfect time to quench the undying and ever-evolving thirst for knowledge.
2. To cut loose and be irresponsible while you still can.
3. You’ll get out of your comfort zone.
4. Because there’s nothing better than booking a one-way flight and not knowing where to go next.
5. Spontaneity will trick you into believing anything once you’ve hit the road and discover friends in strangers.
6. To break free from your bucket-list, set loose milestones and follow your instincts.
7. Unplanning a travel will introduce you to your wiser version. One where you don’t have to over-rely on itineraries.
8. Because traveling is the best self-amplifying tool.
9. To create a story of your own.
It is rightly said, read someone else’s stories, not to repeat but to get inspired. Travel and perceive to create your own memories.
10. Because of all your life, you’ve been booking a place, try ‘finding’ a sweet spot now.
On your vagaries of travel, let the pole star be your guide. Happy traveling!
Now, what are you waiting for? Please let us know your views in the comments section below
Plan your Holidays with best rates from our Expert Agents at 100 Percent Travels.
Website | Reviews | Travel Quotes | Travel Guides | Travel Gear | Tips and Trick
About the Author
Payal Vasisht is known for her excellent musical taste and is an avid traveler. She is a freelance writer, travel blogger. Apart from being a Co-Owner of 100 Percent Travels, she is a wanderer. When in a new city she must go out and walk around and EAT EAT EAT! She does what she loves to do. She does not believe in following an itinerary. I welcome the traveler blogger community to join hands with our team to make travel 100% Easier and 100% Rewarding.
Follow me on