Highlights of the tour
Rajasthan is considered as a land of heroism and romance. The majestic palaces and fortresses narrate exciting tales of the past era. The magic of Rajasthan is visible through its heritage, culture, camel safaris, elephant rides, sand-dunes and wildlife in its lush green forests. Book this holiday package to experience some of Rajasthan’s magic in the colours, sights, and sounds of Jaipur, Pushkar, Mount Abu, Udaipur, and Jodhpur.
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
On arrival in Jaipur, you will be assisted with your transfer to the hotel. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Museum and the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar (125 kms / 2-3 hours)
After breakfast, set off to visit Amer fort. Then drive toward Pushkar, on the way visit Ajmer. The shrine of Khwaja Muin‑ud‑din Chisht (a well‑known Sufi saint) is a famous pilgrimage site in Ajmer. In the evening, reach Pushkar and check in to your hotel. Later enjoy sightseeing in Pushkar covering Brahma Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 03: Pushkar – Mount Abu (385 kms / 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan. It situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Mount Abu – Udaipur (120 kms / 3 hours)
After breakfast, visit the famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahma Kumari Ashram. After that proceed to Udaipur. After reaching, check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Udaipur
After breakfast, enjoy Udaipur on a sightseeing tour that includes Saheliyon Ki Bari (the courtyard for the maids of the Queen), and Jagdish temple (a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu) formerly known as the temple of Jagannath Rai. The last visit of the day is to City Palace. City Palace was built by Maharaja Udai Singh. It is situated amidst Lake Pichola. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Udaipur – Jodhpur (325 kms / 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive toward Jodhpur. After reaching Jodhpur, check in to your hotel. In the evening, visit Clock Tower and the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Jodhpur City Tour and Drop
After breakfast, proceed on a half day sightseeing tour. We begin our tour with one of the largest forts in the country, the majestic Mehrangarh fort. This fort is famous for its expansive courtyards, intricate carvings and multi‑storeyed palaces. Our next stop, the Jaswant Thada is near the fort and situated on the banks of a lake. The Jaswant Thada, a memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II is made of gleaming white marble on a platform of red sandstone. After the enjoyable tour, you will depart for your onward journey.
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Jaipur||01||Hotel Royal View||Hotel Vesta International|
|Pushkar||01||Pushkar Lake Palace||Pushkar Heritage|
|Mount Abu||01||Hotel Abu Grand||Hotel Karnavati|
|Udaipur||02||Hotel Udai Palace||Hotel Padmini Palace|
|Jodhpur||01||Hotel Ar Excellency||Marwar Hotels And Garden|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary only. (AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays.
- Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.