Highlights of the tour
01 night stay each in Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Colombo, breakfast and sightseeing as per the itinerary
After you arrive in Sri Lanka, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with your transfer to Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Later proceed to your hotel and upon arrival check in. In the evening you will get to watch a cultural show featuring various dance forms of Sri Lanka.
Overnight stay at Kandy.
After breakfast commence a city tour of Kandy, including a visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya. On completion, you will be assisted with your transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit a tea estate and a plantation. In the afternoon, set out for sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya and visit Sitha amman Kovil.
Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
After breakfast proceed to Colombo and commence half a day city tour that includes time to enjoy some shopping.
Overnight stay at Colombo.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. You will ten be assisted with your transfer to the airport to board the flight back home.
|Kandy||Swiss Residence – 3*|
|Nuwara Eliya||Galway Forest Lodge – 3*|
|Colombo||Hotel Ramada – 3*|
- 01 night stay in Kandy.
- 01 night stay in Nuwara Eliya.
- 01 night stay in Colombo.
- Daily breakfast.
- Transportation in an AC luxury vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur / guide for 06 pax and a separate English speaking guide for a group of 07 pax onwards.
- Value added tax.
- Airfare and Visa charges.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any meals other than those specified in the inclusions above.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, and room service etc.
- Lunch or Dinner on tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Camera/video permits.
- All applicable entrance fees.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and / or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing / transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.