Goa Holiday Package
Anyone looking for Goa Packages or a pocket-friendly Goa weekend tour package? Your Goa Holidays just got easier! Introducing to you one of our varied holiday packages for Goa from our extensive and carefully crafted list of Goa Holiday Packages. Our Goa tour packages are designed keeping in mind your enjoyment and relaxation.
This 5 nights and 6 days tour package in Goa is planned especially for couples and families that want more in less time. The Goa itinerary for 6 days lets you discover this land of tranquil natural beauty to the completest, with your loved one alongside you.
Goa is the city of beauty and magnificence and a honeymoon in Goa, stands out and is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India.
We can arrange for various Goa Honeymoon Packages from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore and will offer you a value for money on your trip to Goa, thereby giving you an authentic feel of this Goa Vacation Package.
A Budget Goa holiday can also be planned with your friends and family by planning a stay In Budget Hotels in Goa carefully selected by our team of experts while preparing Goa tour Itinerary for a Budget holiday in Goa. A honeymoon in Goa for couples stands out, among the various other popular honeymoon destinations in India.
There are many options to choose for a 5 nights & 6 days Goa honeymoon package from Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai with straight flight connectivity in most cases or even a short connecting flight.
No matter, which of the Goa Honeymoon packages or Goa family Packages you select, a voyage to peach for a lifespan will be yours.
Couples on such honeymoon packages in Goa can also cut off yourself from all God’s creatures and enjoy an idealistic and comfortable stay with this Goa Tour itinerary.
Recently married couples can start one the Goa tours we have to offer of your wedded life by booking this 5 Nights 6 days Goa honeymoon itinerary and have an exciting trip by booking one of the best honeymoon destinations in India.
Your 6 days Goa itinerary imparts you a great holiday experience and memories of a trip to treasure. Select from a host of trip tailor-made Goa 2 Nights Packages, Goa 3 nights packages, Goa 4 Nights Packages, Goa 5 Nights Packages, Goa 6 Nights Packages made to your needs and requirements and thereby you can enjoy a holiday the way you have thought it should be.
Your tour package to Goa is spiked by hustle-free transfers, sumptuous meals, exhilarating sightseeing, and relaxed accommodation preparations. We offer a host of various Hotels and Resorts in Goa.
So, customize and book your Goa tour Itinerary and get prepared for a fun-filled escape with this complete blockbusting 5 Nights & 6 Days Goa Holiday Package and visit one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. Our Goa Holiday Packages are handled by a team of experienced individuals having years of experience in making Goa Travel Packages.
Our Goa holiday itinerary will take you on a thrilling exploration tour of Goa with a kink of Mandovi River Cruise. You will surely be pleased to visit this diminutive state for a vacation. You can enjoy a laid back Goa beach Holiday by visiting the various beaches in Goa. You can also find a customizable Goa weekend tour package by choosing from various places to visit in Goa.
Day 1: Goa: Welcome to Goa
Goa welcomes you passionately as your 6 days Goa Holiday package begins
Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, our tour representative will receive you and then transfer to the Hotel. Check-in to the Hotel/Resort at the Reception and relax for some time.
You can spend the Day 1 of your Goa Holiday Package at ease. Either you can enjoy at the beach or discover the indigenous streets, or try out some Goan delicacies. After a pleasant day, come back to the hotel/resort and stay for the night.
Day 2: Goa: North Goa sightseeing tour
Today, embark on a visit to see the North Goa attractions on you Goa Holiday package.
You can start the day with a delightful breakfast which is included as a part of the tour package and then head out to discover North Goa on the 2nd day of your Goa Holiday package. Places that you will visit are – Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, and Anjuna Beach. After sightseeing on your second day of your family tour of Goa, head back to your hotel/resort and relax.
Day 3: Goa: South Goa Sightseeing with Mandovi River Cruise
3rd day of you Goa Holiday package includes exploring the hotspots of South Goa
You can start the day with a lip-smacking breakfast and then set out to sightsee the tourist attractions of Old/South Goa. Then visit Shri Shantadurga Temple followed by Shri Manguesh Temple.
Next , on your Day 3 of Goa Holiday package, stop to visit the early churches of Old Goa – Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. After lunch discover the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. Your Goa Holiday package itinerary also provides for a trip to the colourful Market of Panjim where you can shop for your near and dear ones and yourself too.
Evening time can be spent over a boat cruise at the Mandovi River. After a long happening day return to the hotel/Resort and relax. Overnight at Hotel/Resort.
Optional: Mandovi River Cruise (charges extra)
Day 4: Goa: Grand Island Tour
On Day 4 of your Goa Holiday package, get ready for some thoughtful fun at the Grand Island.
After you have breakfast, drive to the Coco beach jetty for a enthralling tour of Grand Island as part of yourGoa Holiday package. Have a Gossip with your partner while enjoying the views of the Millionaire Bungalow and Fort Aguada and sail on the Arabian Sea. Savour a barbeque lunch with your partner and then drive to jetty. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Goa: A day at leisure
Spend this day of your Goa honeymoon completely at your disposal. You can have breakfast and then you can stay back at the room, visit the beach or go shopping during the day. In the evening you can experience the nightlife in Goa. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Goa: Departure back home
Your lovely Goa Holiday package ends today
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel/resort and transfer to Goa airport/railway station to board the flight/train to your next destination.
Accommodation Details for Goa Holiday Package
More than 100 Hotels/Resorts to Choose from . Please Call us to discuss about your particular Hotel Requirements or let us choose one for you.
We work with almost all the hotels. So you ll have plenty to choose from.
Inclusions for Goa Holiday Package
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival.
- Airport/Railway Station Transfers
- Sightseeing by SIC (Sit in Coach on sharing basis)
Exclusions for Goa Holiday Package
- Lunch & Dinner
- Boat Cruise- To be paid directly at the counter. Transfer is free.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- GST extra
Many Add On activities can be purchased for Goa Holiday Package before your visit. Please call us for more details.
FAQs for Goa Holiday Package
Is there any option to customize this 5 nights and 6 days Goa Holiday Package?
Yes, 100 Percent Travel’s Goa Holiday Package is customizable. A traveler needs to contact the concerned tour operator for the desired changes in this Goa Holiday Package at the time of booking.
What are the top tourist attractions to visit on a Goa Holiday Package?
The top-tourist attractions that one can visit on their Goa Holiday Package are:
Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Chapora Fort, Panjim Market, Calangute Beach and Anjuna Beach.
What is the best time to visit Goa for Goa Holiday Package?
The most suitable to visit Goa is from the month of October to March as the climate is moderate and pleasant too. The temperature in winter ranges from 15 – 30 degree Celsius.
What are the must-carry things for this family trip of Goa?
The must-carry things for this family trip of Goa are:
What are the popular dishes of Goa that one can try on their Goa Holiday Package?
Having a unique blend of the rick Konkan and Portuguese flavours, Goan cuisine is known all over the world. The popular dishes one must try on their Goa beach vacation are chicken cafreal, prawn balchao, ambot tik, pork vindaloo and chicken xacuti.
BOOKING PROCEDURE for Goa Holiday Package
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book Goa Holiday Package?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details for Goa Holiday Package
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare(full) + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
Refund policy for Goa Holiday Package
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Documentation for Goa Holiday Package
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.