Bali Holiday Tour Package
4-star accommodation in Bali and 3-star accommodation in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, Return airport transfers, meals and sightseeing as per itinerary.
Bali Holiday Tour Package
Anyone looking for Bali Holiday Tour Package or a pocket-friendly Bali weekend tour package? Your Bali Holidays just got easier! Introducing to you one of our varied holiday packages for Bali from our extensive and carefully crafted list of Bali Holiday Packages. Our Bali tour packages are designed keeping in mind your enjoyment and relaxation.
This 9 nights and 10 days tour package in Bali is planned especially for couples and families that want more in less time. The Bali itinerary for 10 days lets you discover this land of tranquil natural beauty to the completest, with your loved one alongside you.
Bali is the city of beauty and magnificence and a honeymoon in Bali, stands out and is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in Indonesia.
We can arrange for various Bali Honeymoon Packages from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore and will offer you a value for money on your trip to Bali, thereby giving you an authentic feel of this Bali Vacation Package.
A Budget Bali holiday can also be planned with your friends and family by planning a stay In Budget Hotels in Bali carefully selected by our team of experts while preparing Bali tour Itinerary for a Budget holiday in Bali. A honeymoon in Bali for couples stands out, among the various other popular honeymoon destinations in Indonesia.
There are many options to choose for 9 nights & 10 days Bali honeymoon package from Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai with straight flight connectivity in most cases or even a short connecting flight.
No matter, which of the Bali Honeymoon packages or Bali family Packages you select, a voyage to peach for a lifespan will be yours.
Couples on such honeymoon packages in Bali can also cut off yourself from all God’s creatures and enjoy an idealistic and comfortable stay with this Bali Tour itinerary.
Recently married couples can start one the Bali tours we have to offer of your wedded life by booking this 9 Nights 10 days Bali honeymoon itinerary and have an exciting trip by booking one of the best honeymoon destinations in Indonesia.
Your 10 days Bali itinerary imparts you a great holiday experience and memories of a trip to treasure. Select from a host of trip tailor-made Bali 3 Nights Packages, Bali 4 nights packages, Bali 5 Nights Packages, Bali 6 Nights Packages made to your needs and requirements and thereby you can enjoy a holiday the way you have thought it should be.
Your tour package to Bali is spiked by hustle-free transfers, sumptuous meals, exhilarating sightseeing, and relaxed accommodation preparations. We offer a host of various Hotels and Resorts in Bali.
So, customize and book your Bali tour Itinerary and get prepared for a fun-filled escape with this complete blockbusting 9 Nights & 10 Days Bali Holiday Tour Package and visit one of the best honeymoon destinations. Our Bali Holiday Packages are handled by a team of experienced individuals having years of experience in making Bali Travel Packages.
Bali Holiday Tour Package
Day 01: Bali- Bali Holiday Tour Package
Upon arrival at Denpasar International Airport, meeting services and then direct transfer to your hotel for check‑in. Bali is an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Its capital of Denpasar is located at the southern part of the island. After hotel check-in day free for rest and leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Day 02: Optional Activities- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast day free for watersports. As part of the Coral Triangle Bali, including Nusa Penida, offers a wide range of dive sites with varying types of reefs. Bali was the host of 2008 Asian Beach Games. It was the second time Indonesia hosted an Asia‑level multi‑sport event, after Jakarta held the 1962 Asian Games. Overnight in Bali.
Day 03: Kintamani Tour- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast proceed for Kintamani Tour. Travel from palm‑fringed shores to towering volcanoes, encompassing a cross‑section of the entire island of Bali. Enroute to the mountainous district of Kintamani we shall make a stop to see the colorful barong and kris dance in Batubulan. After the performance we visit the village of Celuk, the gold and silver work center; Mas, famous for wood carvings and watch the workers enfolding intricate designs from the many varieties of woods. In Kintamani enjoy the panorama of the semi‑active volcano, Mount Batur which stands majestically over the beautiful Batur lake whilst enjoying lunch. Afterwards return to the hotel. Dinner will be provided at a local restaurant. Overnight in Bali.
04: Bali ‑ Genting Highland (Flight)- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast we check out and proceed to board the flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur Airport and transfer for Genting Highland ‑ nestled in the lush rainforest, the 20‑minute drive up the winding mountain road is also an attraction in itself. Arrive at Genting Highland and proceed to check‑in at the hotel. Later you can enjoy an evening in Indoor Theme Park. Back to hotel and overnight at Genting Highland.
Day 05: Genting ‑ Kuala Lumpur- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast we proceed for Kuala Lumpur, en route visit Geneva Watch Showroom & Batu Caves to see the world’s tallest statue of Lord Murugan (height 42.7 meters). Arrive Kuala Lumpur and proceed for orientation City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. (Drive pass the National Mosque, the National monuments, photo stop at the Petronas Towers, Coco (Cadbury) house, photo stop at King Palace, visit one of the largest Chinese temple of South East Asia). Check‑in at the hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 06 : Kuala Lumpur- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast, day will be free for shopping and optional activities. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 07: Kuala Lumpur ‑ Singapore (6 and half hours by Coach)- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast, early morning we proceed in for Singapore by Coach. After arriving, lunch in Indian restaurant and then we proceed towards Sentosa Island, which has Cable car ride, Musical Fountain, Underwater World and Dolphin Show. It is also a picturesque place to see the beautiful city of Singapore. Return back late evening. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 08: Singapore- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast, proceed for the Panoramic Tour of Singapore. Drive pass the Suntech city, Parliament house, Supreme court, City hall, China town, Little India, Merlion Park). After that back to the hotel and in evening proceed to Night Safari. The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The Night Safari currently houses a total of 1,040 animals of 120 species, of which 29% are threatened species. After that back to the hotel. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 09: Singapore- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast proceed to Universal Studio. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the movies on roller coasters and other movie‑themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Return back in the evening. Overnight in Singapore.
(Meals: B/L/D) (Lunch coupon in Universal)
Day 10: Singapore ‑ Home Destination- Bali Holiday Tour Package
After breakfast we check out and proceed for Singapore Changi International airport to board flight for your home destination. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Hotel Details- Bali Holiday Tour Package
|Bali||Aston Kuta & Similar|
|Genting||First World Hotel & Similar|
|Kuala Lumpur||Arenaa Star & Similar|
|Singapore||Parc Sovereign Hotel & Similar|
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances, hotels are subject to change. In such conditions, a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
More than 100 Hotels/Resorts to Choose from. Please Call us to discuss about your particular Hotel Requirements or let us choose one for you.
We work with almost all the hotels. So you ‘ll have plenty to choose from.
Inclusions: Bali Holiday Tour Package
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel in Bali and 3-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Scenic Kintamani Tour in Bali.
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with Batu Caves.
- 01 night in Genting Highland.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Sentosa Island.
- Universal Studio.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Night safari.
- Universal Studio.
- All Meals at Indian Restaurants in Bali, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Applicable entrance fees and/or donations mentioned in the itinerary.
- The assistance of an English-speaking tour guide.
Exclusions: Bali Holiday Tour Package
- Airfare and taxes.
- Bali Visa (current Visa on Arrival rate is approximately USD 35 net/pax flat).
- Bali Airport tax International & Domestic departure (current Denpasar International airport tax is apporx. USD 20 nett/pax & domestic airport tax is approx. USD 8 nett/pax).
- All expenses of a personal nature such as tips, laundry charges, telephone charges, food, drinks and mineral water that are not a part of the group menus and use of in-room facilities (for e.g. pay movies, long distance calls, mini-bar etc).
- Any increase in the rates by the Hotels or any Surcharges, if applicable.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
Many Add On activities can be purchased for Bali Holiday Tour Package before your visit. Please call us for more details.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.