Highlights of the tour
4-star accommodation in Bali and 3-star accommodation in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, Return airport transfers, meals and sightseeing as per itinerary.
Day 01: Bali
Upon arrival at Denpasar International Airport, meeting services and then direct transfer to your hotel for check‑in. Bali is an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida. It is located at the western most end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Its capital of Denpasar is located at the southern part of the island. After hotel check‑ in day free for rest and leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Day 02: Optional Activities
After breakfast day free for watersports. As part of the Coral Triangle Bali, including Nusa Penida, offers a wide range of dive sites with varying types of reefs. Bali was the host of 2008 Asian Beach Games. It was the second time Indonesia hosted an Asia‑level multi‑sport event, after Jakarta held the 1962 Asian Games. Overnight in Bali.
Day 03: Kintamani Tour
After breakfast proceed for Kintamani Tour. Travel from palm‑fringed shores to towering volcanoes, encompassing a cross‑section of the entire island of Bali. Enroute to the mountainous district of Kintamani we shall make a stop to see the colorful barong and kris dance in Batubulan. After the performance we visit the village of Celuk, the gold and silver work center; Mas, famous for wood carvings and watch the workers enfolding intricate designs from the many varieties of woods. In Kintamani enjoy the panorama of the semi‑active volcano, Mount Batur which stands majestically over the beautiful Batur lake whilst enjoying lunch. Afterwards return to the hotel. Dinner will be provided at a local restaurant. Overnight in Bali.
04: Bali ‑ Genting Highland (Flight)
After breakfast we check out and proceed to board the flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur Airport and transfer for Genting Highland ‑ nestled in the lush rainforest, the 20‑minute drive up the winding mountain road is also an attraction in itself. Arrive at Genting Highland and proceed to check‑in at the hotel. Later you can enjoy an evening in Indoor Theme Park. Back to hotel and overnight at Genting Highland.
Day 05: Genting ‑ Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast we proceed for Kuala Lumpur, enroute visit Geneva Watch Showroom & Batu Caves to see the world’s tallest statue of Lord Murugan (height 42.7 meters). Arrive Kuala Lumpur and proceed for orientation City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. (Drive pass the National mosque, the National monuments, photo stop at the Petronas Towers, Coco (Cadbury) house, photo stop at King Palace, visit one of the largest Chinese temple of South East Asia). Check‑in at the hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 06 : Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, day will be free for shopping and optional activities. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 07: Kuala Lumpur ‑ Singapore (6 and half hours by Coach)
After breakfast, early morning we proceed in for Singapore by Coach. After arriving, lunch in Indian restaurant and then we proceed towards Sentosa Island, which has Cable car ride, Musical Fountain, Underwater World and Dolphin Show. It is also a picturesque place to see the beautiful city of Singapore. Return back late evening. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 08: Singapore
After breakfast, proceed for the Panoramic Tour of Singapore. Drive pass the Suntech city, Parliament house, Supreme court, City hall, China town, Little India, Merlion Park). After that back to the hotel and in evening proceed to Night Safari. The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The Night Safari currently houses a total of 1,040 animals of 120 species, of which 29% are threatened species. After that back to the hotel. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 09: Singapore
After breakfast proceed to Universal Studio. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the movies on roller coasters and other movie‑themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Return back in the evening. Overnight in Singapore.
(Meals: B/L/D) (Lunch coupon in Universal)
Day 10: Singapore ‑ Home Destination
After breakfast we check out and proceed for Singapore Changi International airport to board flight for your home destination. Tour ends with sweet memories.
|Genting||First World Hotel|
|Kuala Lumpur||Arenaa Star|
|Singapore||Parc Sovereign Hotel|
Package Prices Per Person
|Adult in Twin / Triple||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel in Bali and 3-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Scenic Kintamani Tour in Bali.
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with Batu caves.
- 01 night in Genting Highland.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Sentosa Island.
- Universal Studio.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Night safari.
- Universal Studio.
- All Meals at Indian Restaurants in Bali, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Applicable entrance fees and/or donations mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of an English-speaking tour guide.
- Airfare and taxes.
- Bali Visa (current Visa on Arrival rate is approximately USD 35 net/pax flat).
- Bali Airport tax International & Domestic departure (current Denpasar International airport tax is apporx. USD 20 nett/pax & domestic airport tax is approx. USD 8 nett/pax).
- All expenses of a personal nature such as tips, laundry charges, telephone charges, food, drinks and mineral water that are not a part of the group menus and use of in-room facilities (for e.g. pay movies, long distance calls, mini-bar etc).
- Any increase in the rates by the Hotels or any Surcharges, if applicable.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and / or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing / transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.