Highlights of the tour
02 nights stay in Bangkok, 02 nights stay in Pattaya, Meals as per itinerary, Sightseeing as per itinerary, Airport transfers
Upon arrival, you will be met by our local representative, who will assist you with your transfer to Pattaya. Check in at your hotel in Pattaya. You may spend the evening at leisure or you can opt to check out the Alcazar Show (optional activity, additional cost). Overnight stay at the hotel Pattaya.
Pattaya (Coral Island)
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Coral Island. You can enjoy water sports such as Parasailing, Paragliding, Snorkeling and many others (optional activities, additional cost). After lunch, you may spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Pattaya – Bangkok (City tour)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. Get ready for an exciting guided City Tour of Bangkok. Visit two of the world’s most famous Buddhist temples – the Golden Buddha Temple which is a fine example of Sukhothai art and the Reclining Buddha Temple which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day free and can indulge in some shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
After a tasty buffet breakfast at the hotel, you may enjoy the day at leisure or you can opt to visit Safari World and Marine Theme Park (optional activities, additional cost). Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkokl.
Depart from Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to check out. You will then be transferred to the Airport to board your flight. Arrive in India with happy memories! Tour ends.
|Pattaya||Marble Garden View||Standard|
Package cost per person
|City||Adult in Twin|
|Thailand||Rs. 10,200 onwards|
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast.
- Coral Island by Speedboat with Indian Lunch.
- Half day Bangkok city tour.
- Visit Gems Gallery.
- 03-way Seat-in-coach transfers from Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach basis.
- Airfare and Visa charges.
- Visa on Arrival fee will be approximately Baht 2,000.
- Courier Charges, if any, to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Porterage at hotels, airport and seaports.
- Service Tax will be charged on the billing amount.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is 1400 Hours & check-out time is 1200 Hours. But some hotels have different times of check-in and checkout. Please confirm with the hotel directly.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, the rate of exchange, surcharges, etc which may come into effect prior to departure will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In the case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- These rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve or any major events and peak periods.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.