Highlights of the tour
Rajasthan is considered as a land of heroism and romance. The majestic palaces and fortresses narrate exciting tales of the past era. The magic of Rajasthan is visible through its heritage, culture, camel safaris, elephant rides, sand-dunes and wildlife in its lush green forests. Experience some of Rajasthan’s magic on this holiday package as it takes you to enjoy the colours, sights, and sounds Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, and Jodhpur.
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
On your arrival in Jaipur, you will be greeted by our representative who will assist with your transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. Begin with a visit to the City Palace. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions such as Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. You can also visit the City Palace Museum City Palace Museum which has a wonderful collection of ancient sculptures, antiques and inscriptions of a bygone age.. Visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. You will get to explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to some of its historical attractions. Visit Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, visit Hawa Mahal. Later, you can enjoy shopping in the colourful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, drive through the city and visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:Jaipur – Pushkar (140 kms)
After breakfast leave for Pushkar. Pushkar is a holy town in Rajasthan which is known to house some legendary temples. It is a famous pilgrimage site because of the well‑known Brahma temple that people come to visit from all over. On reaching Pushkar, check in to the hotel and then leave for sightseeing. Visit Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip. Also, pay a visit to the temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. In the evening, you can visit the Rose Garden and enjoy the beauty of the roses. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4:Pushkar – Udaipur (283 kms)
After breakfast, leave for Udaipur. Udaipur, the City of Lakes is well‑known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. On reaching Udaipur, check in to the hotel. In the evening, visit the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour around Udaipur. You can begin with a visit to Saheliyon‑Ki‑Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions such as Museum of Folk Art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings, and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the majestic City Palace. In the evening, enjoy a nice boat ride at Pichola Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6:Udaipur – Mount Abu (160 kms)
After breakfast, leave for Mount Abu which is located at a distance of 160 kms from Udaipur. The only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a famous tourist destination. It is also an important Jain pilgrim site. On reaching Mount Abu, check in to the hotel. You can spend the day at leisure.. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7:Mount Abu
After breakfast, visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. Then, you can visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views. In the evening, take a stroll around the place and explore your beautiful surroundings Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Mount Abu – Jodhpur (270 kms)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan ‑the Mehrangarh fort. After that go to see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada which is often referred to as the the ‘Taj Mahal of Marwar’. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9: Jodhpur – Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and leave for your onward journey. Depart from Jodhpur with happy memories of your holiday in Rajasthan.
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Jaipur||02||Hotel Royal View||Hotel Vesta International|
|Pushkar||01||Pushkar Lake Palace||Pushkar Heritage|
|Udaipur||02||Hotel Udai Palace||Hotel Padmini Palace|
|Mount Abu||01||Hotel Abu Grand||Hotel Karnavati|
|Jodhpur||02||Hotel Ar Excellency||Marwar Hotels And Garden|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
- Accommodation for 08 nights / 09 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary only. (AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays.
- Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.