Highlights of the tour
Rajasthan is considered as a land of heroism and romance. The majestic palaces and fortresses narrate exciting tales of the past era. The magic of Rajasthan is visible through its heritage, culture, camel safaris, elephant rides, sand-dunes and wildlife in its lush green forests. Experience some of Rajasthan’s magic on this holiday package as it takes you to enjoy the colours, sights, and sounds Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, and Udaipur.
Day 1: Bikaner
On arrival at Bikaner Railway Station, you will be assisted with your transfer to the hotel. Later visit Junagarh Fort (built on plains unlike the major forts of Rajasthan), camel breeding farm and the famous rat temple at Deshnok (Karni Mata Temple). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Bikaner-Jaisalmer (330 kms / 6-7 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive and check in to your hotel. Later see the man‑made Gadsisar lake (it was once Jaisalmer’s only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that is why it is known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon‑ki‑haveli, Nathmal‑ki‑haveli. Salim singh‑ki‑Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 4: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (300 km / 6-7 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. After you reach, check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan ‑ the Mehrangarh fort. After that go to see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Jodhpur – Mount Abu (270 km / 5-6 hours)
After breakfast leave for Mount Abu. The only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a famous tourist destination. It is also an important Jain pilgrimage site. On arrival check into your hotel. In the evening, visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy exploring the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Mount Abu – Udaipur (160 kms / 2-3 hours)
After breakfast, leave for a half day sightseeing tour. Visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. After that proceed to Udaipur. After reaching Udaipur, check in to your hotel. The City of Lakes is also well known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. It takes visitors through the Rajput era. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola and after that explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy a full day sightseeing that includes Saheliyon‑Ki‑Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions such as Museum of Folk Art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Depart from Udaipur for your onward journey.
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Bikaner||01||Hotel Jaswant Bhawan||Hotel Desert Winds|
|Jaisalmer||02||Hotel Akashdeep||Hotel Fifu|
|Jodhpur||01||Hotel Ar Excellency||Marwar Hotels And Garden|
|Mount Abu||01||Hotel Abu Grand||Hotel Karnavati|
|Udaipur||02||Hotel Udai Palace||Hotel Padmini Palace|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
- Accommodation for 07 nights / 08 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary only. (AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays.
- Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.