Highlights of the tour
Visa plus OTB charges 03 nights stay with meals as specified Dhow Cruise Desert Safari Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall Musical Fountain Return airport transfers.
Dubai Dhow Cruise
Arrive at Dubai International airport and after clearing customs and immigration, transfer to your hotel to check in and relax. In the evening, head out to enjoy a beautiful evening on a Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a unique experience on a Dhow Cruise as you enjoy the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek with music and a Buffet Dinner. Romance was never so easy to find. Thereafter, we return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa Tower
After breakfast proceed for Half Day City Tour of Dubai. The tour takes you on a contrast of the old and the new, a fascinating historical excursion. Our route takes you to some of Dubai’s beautiful landmarks, starting with the Jumeriah Mosque passing modern palaces sprawled along the coast. See one of the modern architectural wonders, the Burj Al Arab(Photo stop), pass the camel and horse racing track from outside. Driving through the commercial area of Dubai, we pass the World Trade Center. After reaching the Dubai Creek we stop at bastakia, where we can see the old wind – towered houses built by wealthy merchants. Next we stop at the 150 year Old Al Fahidi Fort, now converted to Dubai Museum, which holds a record of the past as an important trading center. We drive from here on to the other side of Dubai called Deira Dubai and stop at the Spice Souk (Market) where we walk through the busy alleys where the aroma of spices flitter the air. Finally get dazzled by the glitters of the famous Gold Souk to end the tour. Thereafter we proceed to take the breathtaking bird eye view of the whole of Dubai from Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai, Dubai’s new urban masterpiece. Here we proceed to Observation Deck – The high point of any Khalifa experience is the view from At the Top, Burj Khalifa’s Observation Deck. Located on level 124 of the world’s tallest tower, this observatory is destined to be the highlight of any visit to the Middle East. After that it’s time to enjoy the World’s Best Fountain Show – Set on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake, the fountain shoots water jets as high as 500 ft. (150 meters), equivalent to that of a 50-storey building. The fountain is 900 ft. (275 meters) long and has five circles of varying sizes and two central arcs. It has been designed by California-based WET, the creators of the Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas. Thereafter we visit Dubai Mall – the region’s premier shopping, lifestyle and entertainment destination. With more than 1,200 stores and a host of world-class attractions, The Dubai Mall is revolutionizing the modern shopping experience. In the evening we return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai. (Meals: Breakfast)
Dubai Desert Safari
After breakfast, morning is free for rest and shopping in the various malls. You have time today to enjoy various optional activities or maybe you can fulfill your shopping desires in one of the world’s top class malls. In the evening we move to have once in the lifetime best experience at Desert Safari – across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune bashing drive. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you can do optional activities like camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious dinner and shisha (the Famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning back watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Thereafter we return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
After breakfast, your morning is free and you can get last minute shopping done. After checking out of the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight. Tour ends.
|Hotel Name||Hotel Category|
|Palm Beach / Panaroma Grand / Admiral Plaza or Similar||3 Star|
|Royal Ascot / Raintree Rolla or Similar||4 Star|
Package cost per person
|Category||Adult in Twin / Triple|
- 03 nights accommodation at a three-star hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half Day City tour.
- Dhow Cruise with dinner.
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner.
- Burj Khalifa @ The Top 124th Floor – Non peak.
- The Musical Fountain.
- The Dubai Mall.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Visa + OTB charges.
- Government Service Tax
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out.
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, telephone, porterages, excess baggage, and expenses of personal nature.
- Camera and video permits.
- Lunch and dinner on tour.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tips and Porterages.
- Tourism Dirham Fees.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- The surcharge is applicable for a passenger travelling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is 1400 Hours & check-out time is 1200 Hours.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, the rate of exchange, surcharges, etc which may come into effect prior to departure will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund on unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- ‘Tourism Dirham’ (TD) fees will have to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check-in.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.