Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At : Dubai
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 6 Nights
- Departure From : Dubai
Day 1 Arrival Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby till the time wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs.
The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort.
It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. It offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Burj Khalifa and Dolphinarium
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to visit the world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa. At the Burj Khalifa you will experience a ride in the world’s third fastest elevator that whips you through 124 levels above the ground transporting you to the paramount of ecstasy. The Observation Deck aptly named At the Top will feast your eyes with a 360-degree panoramic view of the city, the golden desert and the Persian Gulf.
In the evening you will be taken to Dolphinarium. This mind blowing spectacular showcases the jaw dropping talents of our Master Illusionist Max. Watch as he dazzles & dumbfounds audiences of all ages with an incredible display of the most astonishing illusions ever to be seen on stage.
A non-stop 20 minute show is packed with thrilling escape feats, lasers & much more followed by our 45 minute dolphin & seal show extravaganza! Watch in wonder as the dolphins & seals perform incredible acrobatics, dance, sing & even paint. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and get ready for Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium tour. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and interactive Aquatheatre show.
After that enjoy the thrill of jumping into the No. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe, over flowing with 17 fun-filled hectares for all ages. Experience adrenaline pumping waterslides that catapult you through shark filled lagoons, scream through the planet’s largest slide or race down the world’s first dual slide within a slide. Fly high on the longest zip line circuit in the Middle East.
Or just relax on our private beach surrounded by lush tropical landscapes. Plus younger children will love Splashers a play area designed just for them. Spectacular rides and thrilling slides make Aquaventure Waterpark the most exciting day out in Dubai. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for your city tour today as you head to Abu Dhabi City Tour, know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life.
Later you will be taken to Ferrari world where you Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you’re up to the challenge. After the thrilling experience, overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Snow Park Ski Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for the experience you will never forget. The world’s largest Snow Park is nowhere else but at Ski Dubai. Lying on 3000 square meters of snow, the park is a one of a kind attraction that leaves you breathless.
At the Snow Park you won’t meet boredom go crazy in the tobogganing hills, or in a twin track bobsled ride. Also explore the snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and amazing sights and sounds await you for an unforgettable journey. A large observation tower offers a perfect view of the Ski Dubai main slope.
Parents can engage in recreation with their children while playing on the hills. To complete this magical setting, regular snowfalls will surprise you and will add more excitement to this fun- filled snow experience. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 6 Nights
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- 06 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
- Dubai City tour.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
- Burj Khalifa entrance ticket (124th floor) with transfers.
- Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world.
- Snow Park Ski Dubai.
- Transfers from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel.
- Transfers from Dubai Hotel to Dubai Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Related blogs and information about the Destination will be available soon.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are travelling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays 100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.