Highlights of the tour
Return economy class air tickets inclusive of taxes, 02 nights in Macau, 02 nights in Hong Kong, 02 nights in Shenzhen, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary.
Day 01: Arrive in Hong Kong
On your arrival, report to airport counter B01 counter for SIC services.Transfer to Hong Kong Hotel By Seat‑in‑Coach.Relax and spend the evening exploring the fascinating streets. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Hongkong (Half Day Hong Kong City Tour by Seat‑in‑Coach)
After breakfast, proceed for Hong Kong city tour where you will experience extraordinary traditions and culture. Visit Avenue of Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak and Jewellery Factory. Evening is free for leisure at your own and your overnight stay remains at the hotel.
Day 03 : Board Train from Hongkong to Shenzhen
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Kowloon Station to board your train to Shenzhen‑a major city in the south of Southern China’s Guangdong Province, situated immediately north of Hong Kong. The area became China’s first and one of the most successful‑Special Economic Zones. Later your tour guide will escort you to your hotel in Shenzhen for check‑in. Lunch & Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04 : Shenzhen (Shenzhen Sightseeing Tour)
After enjoying breakfast, proceed to explore the beautiful city of Shenzhen. The city tour includes visiting Mr Deng Xiao Ping Statue and Mineral Museum, where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals, and the Lotus Park. Thereafter, get ready to explore the Windows of the World, a famous theme park. The theme park houses vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. Lunch & Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 05 : Board train from Shenzhen to Hong Kong and take ferry to Macau
After breakfast at the hotel, get transferred to the Shenzhen station to board your train for Hong Kong. On arrival, transfer to Kowloon Pier by Seat‑in Coach and via Ferry to Macau On your arrival at the Macau International Pier and post customs formalities, board your hotel shuttle and get transferred to your hotel (free shuttle transfer will be provided by Macau’s hotel and passenger need to proceed to shuttle bus stop on their own). Free of leisure. Overnight Stay in Macau.
Day 06 : Macau (Macau Tour with lunch by Seat‑in‑Coach)
After breakfast get transferred for half‑day Macau city tour with local lunch by seat‑in‑coach basis. The highlights of the tour includeVisit St.Paul Church, A Ma Temple, Golden Lotus Square, Kum Yam Status, Casino, Fisherman Wharf, Macau Tower (outside). Spend the rest of the day at leisure and return for your overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 07 : Depart from Macau and board flight from Hong Kong
After breakfast, check‑out at 1200 hours and transfer by hotel complimentary shuttle service (pax own arrangement) to Macau Pier and take a ferry direct to Hong Kong airport Transfer to Hong Kong airport to board the flight back home.
Hotel Details will be available upon Request.
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes.
- 02 nights stay in Macau.
- 02 nights stay in Hongkong.
- 02 nights stay in Shenzhen.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hong Kong City Tour – Visit Repulse Bay, Golden Bauhinia Square, Victoria Peak (Top Level), Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewellery Factory, End of Tours at Avenues of Stars – Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Macau City Tour with Indian Lunch – Visit St.Paul Church, A Ma Temple, Golden Lotus Square, Kum Yam Status, Casino, Fisherman Wharf, Macau Tower (outside).
- Round Trip (HKG/MFM) Ferry Ticket.
- Transfer in Hong Kong (HKAPT / HOTEL / PIER)
- Transfer in Macau (PIER / HOTEL / PIER) is via Hotel Free shuttle (Pax own arrange).
- Shenzhen – Roundtrip (Hotel/Train Station) transfer services on SIC.
- Roundtrip KCR Train Ticket (Economy Class).
- China Group Landing Visa (Strictly 02 Pax or above).
- SZX City Tour + Window of the World (Admission Fee).
- One night SZX selected hotel accommodation & breakfast.
- Two Indian Lunches & Dinners at Local Restaurants in Shenzhen.
- Tour Guide & Driver Tipping.
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any meals other than specified in the ‘Inclusions’.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, room service, etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out will be at an additional cost.
- Any additional excursion/inclusion.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.