Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
Highlights of the tour
Return economy class air tickets inclusive of taxes, 02 nights in Macau, 02 nights in Hong Kong, 02 nights in Shenzhen, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary.
Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
Anyone looking for Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package or a pocket-friendly Hong Kong weekend tour package? Your Hong Kong Holidays just got easier! Introducing to you one of our varied holiday packages for Hong Kong from our extensive and carefully crafted list of Hong Kong Holiday Packages. Our Hong Kong tour packages are designed keeping in mind your enjoyment and relaxation.
This 6 nights and 7 days tour package in Hong Kong is planned especially for couples and families that want more in less time. The Hong Kong itinerary for 5 days lets you discover this land of tranquil natural beauty to the completest, with your loved one alongside you.
Hong Kong is the city of beauty and magnificence and a honeymoon in Hong Kong, stands out and is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations.
We can arrange for various Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore and will offer you a value for money on your trip to Hong Kong, thereby giving you an authentic feel of this Hong Kong Vacation Package.
A Budget Hong Kong holidays can also be planned with your friends and family by planning a stay In Budget Hotels in Hong Kong carefully selected by our team of experts while preparing Hong Kong tour Itinerary for a Budget holiday in Hong Kong. A honeymoon in Hong Kong for couples stands out, among the various other popular honeymoon destinations.
There are many options to choose for 6 nights & 7 days Hong Kong honeymoon package from Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai with straight flight connectivity in most cases or even a short connecting flight.
No matter, which of the Hong Kong Honeymoon packages or Hong Kong family Packages you select, a voyage to peach for a lifespan will be yours.
Couples on such honeymoon packages in Hong Kong can also cut off yourself from all God’s creatures and enjoy an idealistic and comfortable stay with this Hong Kong Tour itinerary.
Recently married couples can start one the Hong Kong tours we have to offer of your wedded life by booking this 6 Nights 7 days Hong Kong honeymoon itinerary and have an exciting trip by booking one of the best honeymoon destinations.
Your 7 days Hong Kong itinerary imparts you a great holiday experience and memories of a trip to treasure. Select from a host of trip tailor-made Hong Kong 3 Nights Packages, Hong Kong 4 nights packages, Hong Kong 5 Nights Packages, Hong Kong 7 Nights Packages made to your needs and requirements and thereby you can enjoy a holiday the way you have thought it should be.
Your tour package to Hong Kong is spiked by hustle-free transfers, sumptuous meals, exhilarating sightseeing, and relaxed accommodation preparations. We offer a host of various Hotels and Resorts in Hong Kong.
So, customize and book your Hong Kong tour Itinerary and get prepared for a fun-filled escape with this complete blockbusting 6 Nights & 7 Days Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Packageand visit one of the best honeymoon destinations. Our Hong Kong Holiday Packages are handled by a team of experienced individuals having years of experience in making Hong Kong Travel Packages.
Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
Day 01: Arrive in Hong Kong- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
On your arrival, report to airport counter B01 counter for SIC services.Transfer to Hong Kong Hotel By Seat‑in‑Coach.Relax and spend the evening exploring the fascinating streets. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Hongkong (Half Day Hong Kong City Tour by Seat‑in‑Coach)- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After breakfast, proceed for Hong Kong city tour where you will experience extraordinary traditions and culture. Visit Avenue of Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak and Jewellery Factory. Evening is free for leisure at your own and your overnight stay remains at the hotel.
Day 03 : Board Train from Hongkong to Shenzhen- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Kowloon Station to board your train to Shenzhen‑a major city in the south of Southern China’s Guangdong Province, situated immediately north of Hong Kong. The area became China’s first and one of the most successful‑Special Economic Zones. Later your tour guide will escort you to your hotel in Shenzhen for check‑in. Lunch & Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04 : Shenzhen (Shenzhen Sightseeing Tour)- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After enjoying breakfast, proceed to explore the beautiful city of Shenzhen. The city tour includes visiting Mr Deng Xiao Ping Statue and Mineral Museum, where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals, and the Lotus Park. Thereafter, get ready to explore the Windows of the World, a famous theme park. The theme park houses vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. Lunch & Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 05 : Board train from Shenzhen to Hong Kong and take ferry to Macau- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After breakfast at the hotel, get transferred to the Shenzhen station to board your train for Hong Kong. On arrival, transfer to Kowloon Pier by Seat‑in Coach and via Ferry to Macau On your arrival at the Macau International Pier and post customs formalities, board your hotel shuttle and get transferred to your hotel (free shuttle transfer will be provided by Macau’s hotel and passenger need to proceed to shuttle bus stop on their own). Free of leisure. Overnight Stay in Macau.
Day 06 : Macau (Macau Tour with lunch by Seat‑in‑Coach)- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After breakfast get transferred for half‑day Macau city tour with local lunch by seat‑in‑coach basis. The highlights of the tour includeVisit St.Paul Church, A Ma Temple, Golden Lotus Square, Kum Yam Status, Casino, Fisherman Wharf, Macau Tower (outside). Spend the rest of the day at leisure and return for your overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 07 : Depart from Macau and board flight from Hong Kong- Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
After breakfast, check‑out at 1200 hours and transfer by hotel complimentary shuttle service (pax own arrangement) to Macau Pier and take a ferry direct to Hong Kong airport Transfer to Hong Kong airport to board the flight back home.
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances, hotels are subject to change. In such conditions, a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
More than 100 Hotels/Resorts to Choose from. Please Call us to discuss about your particular Hotel Requirements or let us choose one for you.
We work with almost all the hotels. So you ll have plenty to choose from.
Inclusions: Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes.
- 02 nights stay in Macau.
- 02 nights stay in Hongkong.
- 02 nights stay in Shenzhen.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hong Kong City Tour – Visit Repulse Bay, Golden Bauhinia Square, Victoria Peak (Top Level), Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewellery Factory, End of Tours at Avenues of Stars – Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Macau City Tour with Indian Lunch – Visit St.Paul Church, A Ma Temple, Golden Lotus Square, Kum Yam Status, Casino, Fisherman Wharf, Macau Tower (outside).
- Round Trip (HKG/MFM) Ferry Ticket.
- Transfer in Hong Kong (HKAPT / HOTEL / PIER)
- Transfer in Macau (PIER / HOTEL / PIER) is via Hotel Free shuttle (Pax own arrange).
- Shenzhen – Roundtrip (Hotel/Train Station) transfer services on SIC.
- Roundtrip KCR Train Ticket (Economy Class).
- China Group Landing Visa (Strictly 02 Pax or above).
- SZX City Tour + Window of the World (Admission Fee).
- One night SZX selected hotel accommodation & breakfast.
- Two Indian Lunches & Dinners at Local Restaurants in Shenzhen.
- Tour Guide & Driver Tipping.
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis
Exclusions: Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any meals other than specified in the ‘Inclusions’.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, room service, etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out will be at an additional cost.
- Any additional excursion/inclusion.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
Many Add On activities can be purchased for Extravaganza Hong Kong Tour Package before your visit. Please call us for more details.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at email@example.com.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.