Highlights of the tour
This holiday package covers Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty. The day-wise itinerary is designed in a way that covers the main sightseeing points for each of these locations in South India.
Bangalore officially known as Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka. It is among the top 10 preferred locations in the world for business. Bangalore is known as the Garden City of India because of its greenery and the presence of many public parks, including the Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park.
Mysore or Mysuru is often called the city of palaces and is a popular travel destination in South India. The city was earlier the capital of the Wodeyar rulers. The Wodeyar rulers were great patrons of art and culture, which is visible in the rich heritage of the city. Ooty is a very popular tourist destination.
This hill station is located at an altitude of 2,240 meters. One can look forward to the sights of mighty mountains, beautiful grasslands, and miles upon miles of tea gardens..
Kodaikanal is a beautiful hill station located 120 km northwest of Madurai in the Palani Hills of the Western Ghats. It is popularly known as the ‘Princess of Hill Stations’.
Bangalore – 1N, Mysore – 2N, Ooty – 3N, Kodaikanal – 2N
After you arrive, you will be assisted with your transfer to the hotel. Take a short break to freshen‑up and proceed to visit Lalbagh, Vidhana Soudha, Museum, Cubbon Park and ISKCON temple. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangalore.
Day 2: Bangalore to Mysore
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Mysore. On the way, visit Srirangapatna (Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). On arrival, check in to the hotel. After a short break to freshen‑up, proceed to visit Maharaja’s Palace and Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mysore.
Day 3: Mysore Sightseeing
After breakfast, set out to see Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace, Wax Museum, and Mysore Zoo. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mysore.
Day 4: Mysore to Ooty
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Later, proceed to visit Ooty Lake, Rose Garden and Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 5: Ooty Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to visit Coonoor Sight Seeing (Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 6: Ooty Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed on a sightseeing tour to Paykara Waterfalls, Paykara Dam and Filmy Chakkar. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 7: Kodaikanal to Ooty
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival, check in to the hotel. In the evening, visit Kodaikanal Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 8: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
After breakfast, set out to visit sightseeing attractions such as Coakers Walk, Green Valley View, Pillar’s Rocks, Silent Valley View, Silver Cascade Falls. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 9: Kodaikanal to Bangalore / Coimbatore
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore / Mysore / Bangalore to board the train or flight.for your onward journey.
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Bangalore||01||Hotel Grand Inn / Similar||Hotel CRN Canary / Similar|
|Mysore||02||Hotel Roopa / Similar||Hotel KVC International / Similar|
|Ooty||03||Hotel Ponmari Residency / Similar||Hotel Deccan Park / Similar|
|Kodaikanal||02||Hotel Apple Valley / Similar||Carnival Resort / Similar|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No of Pax||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Ex Adult / Child with Bed||7799||8099|
|Child No Bed||2999||3299|
- Accommodation for 08 nights / 09 days on twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by an AC Indica car for Standard Package, AC Indigo car for Deluxe packages for 02 PAX, AC Tavera car for Standard Package and AC Innova car for Deluxe packages for 04 PAX and 06 PAX. (Note : AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- Driver’s allowance, tolls, permits and all parking charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays.
- Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.