Highlights of the tour
Choose the Kathmandu Special holiday package for a memorable getaway in a land wedged between the high Himalayas and the steamy Indian plains.
Day 01 – Arrive Kathmandu
After your arrival at the airport, you will be met by our Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. After the meet and greet, you will be assisted with your transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken to visit one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Nepal, Pashupatinath. This temple is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 km north‑east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu. The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list since 1979.This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river. We then continue to visit the Bouddhanath, which is an important pilgrimage and meditation place for Buddhists. The Bouddhanath stupa is one of the largest of its kind and a popular tourist attraction in Nepal.
Day 03 – Kathmandu
Today you will be taken for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath. The golden spire of the 5th‑century, Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Airport
The morning will be comparatively free and you will be taken to the airport to board your flight for your onward journey.
Type of Hotels
|Destination||No. of Nights||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Kathmandu||03||Mirage Lords Inn||Tibet International ‑ Boutique Hotel|
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax||Deluxe Hotels||Super Deluxe hotels|
|02||9999 onwards||13999 onwards|
- 03 nights accommodation at respective hotels in Kathmandu.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by a non AC vehicle exclusively.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by a non AC vehicle exclusively.
- Applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide and Entrance Fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
- Passport or Election Card is mandatory in order to travel to Nepal. No other documents or ID proof is allowed.
- Carrying Indian currency notes in denominations of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 is a punishable offence in Nepal.
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- Adhaar Card / Pan Card / Driving License are not valid documents to travel to Nepal by air.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.