Mauritius Holiday Package
Highlights of the tour
Experience a getaway in the tropical paradise of Mauritius – an ideal destination to enjoy a relaxing holiday. The island of Mauritius is known for tropical luxury and stupendous extravagance. Enjoy a fun-filled holiday in this beautiful destination.
Return air tickets inclusive of taxes, 06 nights stay on breakfast & dinner basis, return airport transfers on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis, full day North tour on seat-in-coach (SIC), full day south tour on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis, full day at Ile Aux Cerfs on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis by speed boat transfers.
Mauritius Holiday Package
Anyone looking for Mauritius Holiday Package or a pocket-friendly Mauritius weekend tour package? Your Mauritius Holidays just got easier! Introducing to you one of our varied holiday packages for Mauritius from our extensive and carefully crafted list of Mauritius Holiday Packages. Our Mauritius tour packages are designed keeping in mind your enjoyment and relaxation.
This 6 nights and 7 days tour package in Mauritius is planned especially for couples and families that want more in less time. The Mauritius itinerary for 7 days lets you discover this land of tranquil natural beauty to the completest, with your loved one alongside you.
Mauritius is the city of beauty and magnificence and a honeymoon in Mauritius, stands out and is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations.
We can arrange for various Mauritius Honeymoon Packages from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore and will offer you a value for money on your trip to Mauritius, thereby giving you an authentic feel of this Mauritius Vacation Package.
A Budget Mauritius holiday can also be planned with your friends and family by planning a stay In Budget Hotels in Mauritius carefully selected by our team of experts while preparing Mauritius tour Itinerary for a Budget holiday in Mauritius. A honeymoon in Mauritius for couples stands out, among the various other popular honeymoon destinations.
There are many options to choose for 6 nights & 7 days Mauritius honeymoon package from Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai with straight flight connectivity in most cases or even a short connecting flight.
No matter, which of the Mauritius Honeymoon packages or Mauritius family Packages you select, a voyage to peach for a lifespan will be yours.
Couples on such honeymoon packages in Mauritius can also cut off yourself from all God’s creatures and enjoy an idealistic and comfortable stay with this Mauritius Tour itinerary.
Recently married couples can start one the Mauritius tours we have to offer of your wedded life by booking this 6 Nights 7 days Mauritius honeymoon itinerary and have an exciting trip by booking one of the best honeymoon destinations.
Your 7 days Mauritius itinerary imparts you a great holiday experience and memories of a trip to treasure. Select from a host of trip tailor-made Mauritius 3 Nights Packages, Mauritius 4 nights packages, Mauritius 5 Nights Packages, Mauritius 7 Nights Packages made to your needs and requirements and thereby you can enjoy a holiday the way you have thought it should be.
Your tour package to Mauritius is spiked by hustle-free transfers, sumptuous meals, exhilarating sightseeing, and relaxed accommodation preparations. We offer a host of various Hotels and Resorts in Mauritius.
So, customize and book your Mauritius tour Itinerary and get prepared for a fun-filled escape with this complete blockbusting 6 Nights & 7 Days Mauritius Holiday Package and visit one of the best honeymoon destinations. Our Mauritius Holiday Packages are handled by a team of experienced individuals having years of experience in making Mauritius Travel Packages.
Mauritius Holiday Package
Day 01: Arrival at Mauritius- Mauritius Holiday Package
Welcome to Mauritius! You will be received by our representative and get transferred to the hotel. (Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis). The remaining day is yours to explore the island (Once called the Rainbow Island) at leisure. In the evening, proceed for dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day 02: A Full Day Tour to North Mauritius- Mauritius Holiday Package
After breakfast, proceed on a full day tour to North Mauritius (sightseeing is on seat-in-coach basis). Your first stop is at Port Louis (the capital city of Mauritius), full of beautiful cathedrals and mosques. Later, visit the Pamplemousses Gardens that boast of the largest lily pads in the world and unique collections of indigenous and exotic plants. In the evening, proceed for dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day 03: Explore Mauritius-Mauritius Holiday Package
After breakfast, you have the day free to relax in your hotel or explore this beautiful island on your own. In the evening, enjoy a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day 04: A Full Day Tour to South Mauritius- Mauritius Holiday Package
After breakfast, embark on a full day South Mauritius Tour (sightseeing on seat-in-coach basis). Your first stop is at Grand Bassin, a place of pilgrimage for a large multitude of Hindus settled here. Later, visit Chamarel and get amazed by its multi-coloured volcanic earth. In the evening, enjoy a good dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day 05: A Full Day Excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs- Mauritius Holiday Package
After breakfast, enjoy the surf and sand on a full day excursion to the beautiful island resort of Ile Aux Cerfs. This island, the largest off the coast of Mauritius is encircled by fine white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. It features a bar, a restaurant and shops. Thrill-seekers can go parasailing, water skiing, under sea walking. (cost of these activities is not included in the tour price). Later you will be dropped back at your hotel. In the evening, enjoy a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius.
Day 06: Explore the Island- Mauritius Holiday Package
Post breakfast, you may spend the day leisure and relax at your hotel or explore the beautiful island on your own. In the evening, have a nice dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day 07: Fly back home- Mauritius Holiday Package
After breakfast, bid goodbye to this beautiful resort and the island. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home (transfers are on seat-in-coach basis). Your tour ends at the airport.
Mauritius Holiday Package
3 Star- Mauritius Holiday Package
4 Star- Mauritius Holiday Package
5 Star- Mauritius Holiday Package
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances, hotels are subject to change. In such conditions, a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
More than 100 Hotels/Resorts to Choose from. Please Call us to discuss about your particular Hotel Requirements or let us choose one for you.
We work with almost all the hotels. So you ll have plenty to choose from.
Inclusions: Mauritius Holiday Package
- Return economy airfare inclusive of taxes.
- 06 nights stay on breakfast & dinner basis.
- Return airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis.
- Full day North tour on seat-in-coach basis.
- Full day South tour on seat-in-coach basis.
- Full day at Ile Aux Cerfs on seat-in-coach basis by speed boat transfers.
Exclusions: Mauritius Holiday Package
- Any increase in airfare, taxes, and YQ taxes.
- Any additional excursion.
- Entrance fees (if any).
- Expenses/items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, telephone call charges, porterage, and excess baggage etc.
- All items specified in extras.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
Many Add On activities can be purchased for Mauritius Holiday Package before your visit. Please call us for more details.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.