Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At: Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires: 3 Nights
- Ushuaia: 2 Nights
- El Calafate: 2 Nights
- Puerto Natales: 3 Night
- Santiago de Chile: 3 Nights
- Buenos Aires : 3 Nights
- Departure From: Santiago de Chile
DAY 01: BUENOS AIRES | INC: -/-/-
DAY 02: BUENOS AIRES (City Tour – Tango Show with dinner) | INC: B/D
After breakfast pick up from your hotel lobby to see Buenos Aires.We will see the symbol of our city – The Obelisk, visit different city squares such as Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, and Plaza Congreso, and ride along several avenues such as Corrientes Ave., May Ave, 9 of July Ave., among others. The tour will take you to such historical neighborhoods as La Boca, San Telmo, and Montserrat, as well as the elegant neighborhoods of Palermo and Recoleta, and the modern Puerto Madero. We will visit some parks such as Lezama and Tres de Febrero, as well as the famous Football Stadium. After the tour return to the Hotel to rest and later get ready to go and enjoy of a beautiful Tango show at Complejo Tango which is located in the traditional neighborhood of Balvanera, an old place of poets and compadritos: Complejo Tango lodges 1200m that breathes Tango in every corner. Built in 1895 and following the age details, the house amazes with its huge lounge of oak floors, the blocksmithing of its conventillo balconies and the luxury of its academic rooms. Accompanied by an orchestra of renowned maestros, every evening a distinguished cast of professional dancers and singers employ their art to narrate the history of tango in five memorable scenes that provide the perfect after-dinner entertainment.
You’ll enjoy an optional and free tango lesson, a great 03 course dinner with beverages. Then Transfer to the Hotel.
DAY 03: BUENOS AIRES (Full day tour to Fiesta Gaucha) | INC: B/L
After breakfast join the gaucho fiesta at the Estancia Santa Susana, a typical gaucho ranch located in the district of Campana, just an hour from Buenos Aires. The Estancia’s 1200 Hectares (2965 acres) are dedicated to agricultural activities and have been a popular tourist destination for the last 20 years.
During your camp day at Santa Susana ranch you will be able to enjoy a tour with the magnificent landscape of the Argentinean Pampas, just beyond Buenos Aires. Experience the real gaucho lifestyle, Argentinian folklore and understand how the cowboys of Argentina, who made up the majority of the rural population, made a living from hunting and herding cows.
During this full day tour you will have the most authentic experience by horse riding into the enchantment of the endless landscape of the remote Pampas. Be amazed by the true tradition of the cowboys and their typical gaucho skills, enjoy a folkloric performance of typical gaucho dances, Tango and other traditional rhythms, and delight in a full gaucho barbecue that includes the best Argentine beef, salads, drinks and as much quality Argentinean wine as you can take!
Late afternoon return to your hotel.
DAY 04: BUENOS AIRES / USHUAIA | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Ushuaia. Reception at the airport. Transfer to your Hotel.
DAY 05: USHUAIA (Tour Tierra del Fuego National Park including Train of the End of the World) | INC: B
After breakfast, early in the morning, pick up from your hotel lobby.
Departing Ushuaia, you’ll immediately begin to see a change in scenery as you drive past picturesque Patagonian lakes, lagoons, and rivers, all of which are bodies of water that exit through the famous Beagle Channel. Passing Mt. Susana, you’ll arrive at the old prison, now the site of the Southern Fuegian Railway (also known as the End of the World Train).
Then, continue through the valley towards Ensenada Bay, where you’ll be able to contemplate the Redonda and Estorbo Islands as well as the snow-white Mountains of the Sampaio Chain on the other coast of the Channel of Beaglein in Chile. You’ll also discover Roca Lake and do a long walk by the lake coast and along the Lapataia River. From this point we can see the Cóndor Hill natural border with
Chile. The tour finishes with the Green Lagoon and the Black Lagoon just before heading to Lapataia Bay.
DAY 06: USHUAIA / EL CALAFATE | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight to El Calafate. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 07: CALAFATE (Tour Perito Moreno Glacier) | INC: B
Breakfast. The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning for a full day tour of the Perito Moreno Glacier. On the way to the park they will explain the importance of the glacier and share interesting details and facts about the park and Perito Moreno. You will first stop at a series of walkways for views of the glacier and a moment to take photos. From there the bus will continue and you will get to see the amazing views and natural beauty that the park has to offer. You will get to walk along the walkways to see the glacier and watch as chunks of ice as large as buses break off and crash into the water. At the end of the day the bus will take you back to your hotel
DAY 08: CALAFATE / PUERTO NATALES | INC: B
Early breakfast and transfer to Puerto Natales (Chile), one of the most beautiful and breathtaking locations in the world.
DAY 09: PUERTO NATALES (Balmacena and Serrano Glaciers) | INC: B/L
After breakfast weigh anchor to visit The Serrano and Balmaceda glaciers from the wharf in Puerto Natales, sailing next to the coast to go into in the sine surrounded by hills and forests, where if the conditions of the climate allows it, the sea elephants can be seen resting on the rocks and hundreds of cormorants ventilating their extended wings.
After 3 hours of navigation you arrive at Balmaceda hill (2,035 ms), with its summit covered with ice that falls in colossal snowdrifts to the sea.
The boat comes near the Balmaceda snowdrift and stops in the Serrano snowdrift, where you land for a walk in the forest until the border of the lagoon full of icebergs and with a wonderful view of the hills and the Ultima Esperanza sine. The return to the wharf is made bordering the opposite shore of the sine. (Arrival to the wharf at about 16:30 hrs.)
Daily Navigation during the months of September to March.
From April to September only on Sunday and depending on the climatic conditions.
DAY 10: PUERTO NATALES (Tour Payne Tower and Milodon Cave) | INC: B/L
After breakfast depart Puerto Natales to travel into Torres del Paine National Park, a mountain wonderland of gorgeous valleys, glaciers, lakes and rivers. As the Park central piece Los Cuernos del Paine arises, extremely popular among hikers, trails lead throughout Torres del Paine’s awe inspiring scenery. We will start visiting Milodon Cave, a natural monument notable for the 1896 discovery of a giant ground sloth inside called Mylodon darwini. A life size replica of the prehistoric creature, resembling a large bear, stands at the entrance. Several caves are accessible for us to visit with incredible stalactite formations as well as the rock formation Silla del Diablo, Spanish for “Devil’s Chair.” Next we arrive at Castillo Hill (Castle Hill) where we’ll stop at a lovely villa before entering the park, traveling along Sarmiento Lake with its breathtaking natural beauty. We then continue along Nordenskjold Lake, Salto Grande and the Grey Lake.
We will stop at Hosteria Grey Lake where we will enjoy lunch and visit the enormous Grey Glacier that feeds the lake. We will head back toward Puerto Natales through Amarga Lagoon along a route with great views of the Paine Towers (weather dependent). It’s the perfect end to a pleasant day journeying through this enchanting Chilean icon.
DAY 11: PUERTO NATALES / PUNTA ARENAS / SANTIAGO DE CHILE | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to Punta Arenas for your flight to Santiago de Chile. Arrival and transfer to your hotel, rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 12: SANTIAGO DE CHILE (City Tour) | INC: B
Breakfast. Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated in the country’s central valley, and home to 7 million people, Santiago’s rapid economic growth has made it one of South America’s most developed cities. Its unique urban environment artfully unites classic and modern.
Experience Chile´s rich cultural heritage through the city’s monuments, including the Plaza de Armas (the main square), Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda (the Government Palace), the Post Office, Club Hipico (Riding Club) and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park.Atop the hill you’ll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour you’ll have time enjoy lunch at a choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known International stores. Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
DAY 13: SANTIAGO DE CHILE (Tour Coastal Viña del Mar & Historic Valparaiso) | INC: B
Breakfast. You’ll depart from Santiago on this full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast. Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of the Curacavi and Casablanca valleys before arriving in Valparaiso. Valparaiso, Spanish for Paradise Valley, is a cultural hotspot that serves as one of the country’s most important seaports. The entire city is recognized as an UNESCO World Heritage Site for its intriguing cobblestone labyrinth of streets, historic buildings, and ancient funiculars along steeply sloping hills. From the 21 de Mayo lookout, you’ll enjoy spectacular panoramic view of the city and harbor. Your guide will point out some of the more interesting sights and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Next, you’ll visit the garden city, Viña del Mar, home to the most-visited beach on Chile’s central coast. The city boasts beautiful parks and gardens, and miles of sparkling beaches.
See the Presidential Castle, Liberty Avenue, the 1930s Casino, and various classic century-old mansions. As a part of the experience, you may want enjoy lunch at a delightful Viña del Mar restaurant (optional, not included).
DAY 14: SANTIAGO DE CHILE – END OF THE TOUR | INC: B
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to the airport.
|Buenos Aires||Dazzler Libertad||Loi Suites Esmeralda||Madero|
|Ushuaia||Tierra del Fuego||Altos de Ushuaia||Los Cauquenes|
|Puerto Natales||Glaciares||Martin Gusinde||Costa Australis|
|Santiago de Chile||Principado de Asturias||Atton Las Condes||Radisson Santiago|
|Price p/p –|
|3*||$ 3636 Onwards||$ 2518 Onwards||$ 2384 Onwards|
|4*||$ 4007 Onwards||$ 2737 Onwards||$ 2614 Onwards|
|5*||$ 5639 Onwards||$ 3629 Onwards||$ 3424 Onwards|
* Prices are tentative and are subject to change as per Dates and Hotel availability.
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires
- 2 nights in Ushuaia
- 2 nights in El Calafate
- 3 nights in Puerto Natales
- 3 nights in Santiago de Chile
- Accommodation at selected hotels with breakfasts.
- All transfers, visits and excursions on regular basis.
- Local English-speaking guides are included on the tours.
- Meals mentioned.
• National Parks Entrance Fees
• Domestic air tickets.
• International departure airport tax
• Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
• Tips for transfers, guides or waitress.
• Services not mentioned.
We will surely assist you with the visa procurement. Grant of Visa depends on the Embassy of the particular Country and we have no control over it. Please read full Terms and conditions and other details before booking the package.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at email@example.com.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.