Highlights of the tour
Coorg or Kodagu (originally called Kodaimalenadu) means ‘dense forest on a steep hill’. Coorg is on the Western Ghats. Set amidst verdant valleys, imposing mountains and teak wood forests, this is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. It lies on Karnataka’s southwestern end, covering an area of 4,102 sq km. Madikeri, the district headquarters of Kodagu lies 1525 mtrs above sea level. Dubbed as the Scotland of India, it has a lot to offer to tourists.Misty hills, lush forests, acres and acres of tea and coffee plantations, orange groves, winding streets and breathtaking views make Madikeri an unforgettable holiday destination. Mysore or Mysuru is often called the city of palaces and is a popular travel destination in South India. The city was earlier the capital of the Wodeyar rulers. The Wodeyar rulers were great patrons of art and culture, which is visible in the rich heritage of the city.
Day 01: Mangalore ‑ Coorg
On arrival at Mangalore airport / railway station, you will be assisted with your transfer to Coorg. After reaching Coorg, check in to the hotel. You have the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 2: Mysore to Coorg
After breakfast, you will be taken to see Chamunda Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. In the afternoon, check out of your hotel and proceed to Coorg. En route visit Tibetan Golden Tem ple, and Nisarga Dhama. Later proceed toward your hotel and upon arrival check in. In the evening, visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 3: Coorg
After breakfast, proceed to Talacauvery, Bhagamandala, Mercara Fort, Omkareshwara Temple and Abbey Falls. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 4: Coorg to Bangalore.
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and proceed to Bangalore / Mysore to board the train / flight for your onward journey.
- Accommodation for 03 nights / 04 days on triple sharing basis.
- Daily Fixed menu / Buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by AC Indica car for Standard Package, AC Indigo car for Deluxe packages for 02 PAX and AC Tavera car for Standard Package, AC Innova car for Deluxe packages for 04 PAX and 06 PAX. (Note: AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- Driver allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges.
- All applicable Hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide and Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- The surcharge is applicable on a passenger travelling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for foreign nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade Fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges and cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel prices or taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on any unused services.
- The hotel names mentioned are indicative. In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in an alternate hotel of a similar category.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All our booking terms & conditions will apply.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays. Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.