Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At : Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore – 3 Nights
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 3 Nights
- Genting Highlands, Malaysia – 1 Night
- Departure From : Kuala Lumpur
Day 1 Arrival at Singapore
On arrival at Singapore Airport after completing immigration and baggage claim proceed to the car rental company counter & fulfill the formalities to collect your car keys. Begin your self-drive experience and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel & rest for the day is at leisure and you may explore the city driving around.
Later in evening, you may drive to Nocturnal Night safari tour of Singapore (3.5 Hrs duration). The world First wildlife park built for visit at night, the night safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or modern version of nocturnal houses in many zoos around the globe.
Nestled in 40 Hectares of the lush secondary forest, the night safari offers guest the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at Night. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 In Free time explore Singapore on your way & Afternoon at Sentosa
After breakfast in the morning, today you can explore the beautiful city of Singapore by self-drive & visit City Hall Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber, Singapore Flyer & can pamper yourself to enjoy shopping at Mustafa/ Suntec Mall, Marina Side & Orchard road malls.
Later in afternoon, you can drive down to Sentosa Island. Enjoy one-way cable car, 4D Adventure land 1 out of 3 & Stroll down the 120-meter long mosaic walkway, the Merlion Walk at Sentosa Island. & wrap up the evening with the Wings of Times – 2nd Show, which is a spectacular display of light and sound show. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Enjoy day at Singapore Universal Studio (Optional )
After breakfast in the morning, today start your journey to Hollywood movie theme park – Universal Studios forms part of Resorts World Sentosa. Among the park’s many rides and exciting attractions are Battle Star Galactica, the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters and Far Away Castle, the first castle from the world of Shrek where you can experience the amazing Shrek 4-D attraction.
One of the biggest spectacles in live entertainment is based on the movie Waterworld. The action comes gushing to life in a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, explosions, and thrilling action. Enjoy Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure and Revenge of the Mummy, Transformers: The Ride and much more. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Singapore To Kuala Lumpur by Self drive (04 Hrs approx. – 355 km)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive down to Kuala Lumpur city – the capital of Malaysia. The words Kuala Lumpur literally mean ‘Muddy Confluence’.
The metropolis got this nickname because it was founded near the place where the rivers Klang and Gombak intersect (which you can still see just behind Merdeka Square).
On arrival hotel check and rest for the day or else you may drive the city around. In evening you can go shopping in one of the many modern shopping malls within the city center. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Explore Kuala Lumpur – City Tour by Self Drive
After breakfast in the morning, later you can explore panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur to get a closer look at Kuala Lumpur’s most famous landmarks, like the King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, James Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum. Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy a photo stop. See the magnificent Menara K L Tower – the tallest tower in Southeast Asia. Evening you can shop around at local plaza, Lot 10 or Bukit Bintang area of Kabul city. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Enjoy day at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (Optional)
After breakfast in the morning, and later can drive to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (can be booked as Add-on activity). This is the one-stop place for fun, whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 90 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones – Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon – Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land. Evening you can drive around the city to explore its beauty in lights. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 Kuala Lumpur – Genting By Self Drive ( 1 Hrs 30 Min Approx. – 60 km )
After breakfast at a hotel, check out and get ready to drive on Hills & enjoy romantic weather of Genting Highland enroute you can enjoy Batu Caves, is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia.
It takes its name from the Sungai Batu, which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang and continues you drive to Genting Highland or rather than Drive all the way up to Highland you park your car at the Genting Skyway cable station at Gohtong Jaya and take the cable car to the Highland. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur Airport
After breakfast in the morning, check out and drive to Kuala Lumpur Airport to drop the car.
Singapore, Singapore – 3 Nights
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 3 Nights
Genting Highlands, Malaysia – 1 Night
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances, hotels are subject to change. In such conditions, a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Standard Car for 08 Days Pick up From Singapore Airport & Drop at Kuala Lumpur Airport.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 01 Night accommodation in Genting.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Night Safari admission ticket.
- Afternoon Sentosa admission including one way cable car ride, 4D Adventure land- 1 out of 3, Merlion Walk & Wings of the time. (Tickets only)
- Visit Enroute Batu Caves.
- One way Cable Car Ride
- Collision Damage Waiver* (CDW)
- Theft Protection* (TP)
- Vehicle Registration Fee. (VRF)
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Petrol/Refueling Charge.
- Additional Insurances/Waivers.
- Additional Driver Charges,
- Special equipment if required.
- Security deposit at Car rental Counter. (only Credit card accepted)
- International / Domestic Air Fare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, portage, telephone calls, room service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Security deposit at hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- Foreigners who reside in Singapore for less than 12 months must possess a valid foreign license from the country of residence and International Driving Permit (IDP).
- A 24-hour breakdown coverage service is provided. Procedures advised at vehicle pick-up.
- Any claims, surcharges, policies, terms & condition would be applicable as per the car service provider.
- All legal policies & conditions as per the declaration signed by passenger at the time of car pick up .
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, carnivals, etc.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
Related blogs and information about the Destination will be available soon.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are travelling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays 100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.