Highlights of the tour
Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, Visa, 03 nights stay in Singapore, 02 nights stay in Bintan Island, daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival in Singapore / Transfer to Bintan
On your arrival at the Singapore airport, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transfer to the ferry terminal where you will board a ferry to Bintan Island for your holiday by the beach. The ferry ride will take approximately 45 minutes in a comfortable high‑speed catamaran. Upon arrival in Bintan, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the facilities in the hotel or simply laze on the powdery white beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Bintan
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to explore the island. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Bintan to Singapore
Breakfast at the hotel. The morning is free at your own leisure till departure in the afternoon. You will be transferred for your ferry ride back to Singapore. Upon arrival into Singapore, you will be met and transferred to your hotel . Check‑in to your hotel and spend the day at leisure. In the evening have a comfortable stay at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Singapore (City Tour + Sentosa Tour)
After enjoying breakfast,proceed for a half‑day city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District‑an area in the central area of Singapore designated for housing government offices, museums, memorials, and parks, the Padang‑an open field located within the Downtown Core of the Central Area, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park‑named for Singapore’s tourism symbol the Merlion, half fish, half lion and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Stop by a local handicraft centre and observe craftsmen work up close. Our final stop would be at Little India‑an ethnic neighbourhood found in Singapore that has Tamil cultural elements and aspects of other cultures.
Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. Visit Underwater World an incredible one‑stop destination for the family providing hours of fun, leisure and learning for all. Be thrilled no end by unique encounters with marine animals. What’s more, meet with other residents of Dolphin Lagoon ‑ the adorable fur seals as they perform alongside pink dolphins. Surrounded with lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of mother nature. With a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects, this tamed wilderness is sure to delight you. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. Songs of the Sea brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. Water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music make this a one‑of‑a‑kind entertainment spectacle that’s fun for everyone. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Singapore (Night Safari)
After breakfast, spend the day at your own leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed to enjoy Singapore zoo and thereafter go for an exciting Night safari. Enjoy the exciting Night Safari, quite unlike any other, ever seen, heard or experienced! It is Singapore’s unique Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques thereby letting visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Singapore
After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
|Singapore||Hotel Aqueen Jalan Besar 3* – Standard|
|Bintan||Nirwana Garden Resort|
Package Prices Per Person
|City||Adult in Twin||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes and visa charges.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 nights accommodation in Bintan Island.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half-day panoramic city drive of Singapore.
- Night Safari.
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car ride, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- Two way ferry tickets Singapore – Bintan – Singapore (Economy class).
- Two way land transfers pier – resort – pier.
- Singapore Hotel/Airport – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Singapore Airport/Hotel transfers on private basis.
- All transfers and tours on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, and room service charges, etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out will be at an additional cost.
- Any additional excursion/inclusion.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.