Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At: Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore – 3 Nights
- Genting Highlands, Malaysia – 2 Nights
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 2 Nights
- Departure From: Kuala Lumpur
Day 1 Arrival at Singapore
On arrival, meet and greet with our local representative & transfers to hotel. Check in hotel and free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Singapore Half Day City Tour & Night Safari (Optional)
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning; today you will proceed to see the beautiful city of Singapore-City Hall Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber. Later in evening, we will take you to Nocturnal Night safari tour of Singapore -3.5 hrs Duration (Optional). The world First wildlife park built for visit at night, the night safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or modern version of nocturnal houses in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 Hectares of the lush secondary forest, the night safari offers guest the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at Night. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Sentosa Tour of Singapore (Optional)
Enjoy your Breakfast in the morning. More fun awaits you at Sentosa Island (Optional). Visit the Underwater World, Asia’s most popular oceanarium and home to more than 2,500 marine animals. Delight yourself at the Dolphin Lagoon and get a rare opportunity to interact with the charming pink dolphins. Stroll down the 120-metre long mosaic walkway, the Merlion Walk. We wrap up the evening with the ‘Songs of the Sea’ Show, which is a spectacular display of light and sound show. You can do shopping at Mustafa/ Suntec Mall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Genting
After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board your Flight to Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur airport, meet and greet with our Local representative and directly transfer to 67 Kms approx Genting highland. Enroute you will be taken to Batu Caves. Arrival at Genting highland, check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Day free for leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, day is free for leisure to enjoy on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Genting – Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Transfer to Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Check in at the Hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure to Explore on your own. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7 Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning, today we proceed for panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur to get a closer look at Kuala Lumpur’s most famous landmarks, like the King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jamed Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum. Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy a photo stop. See the magnificent Menara K L Tower – the tallest tower in Southeast Asia. Evening you can shop around at loyat plaza, Lot 10 or Bukit bitang area of Kul city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast at the Hotel, check out from the Hotel and take transfers to the Airport to board your flight for Home Destination.
Singapore, Singapore – 3 Nights
Genting Highlands, Malaysia – 2 Nights
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 2 Nights
Note: Under unavoidable circumstances, hotels are subject to change. In such conditions, a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Genting.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Singapore Half Day City Tour.
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
- Transfers from Singapore Airport to Singapore Hotel.
- Transfers from Singapore Hotel to Singapore Airport.
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Genting Hotel.
- Transfers from Genting Hotel to Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Kuala Lumpur Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Related blogs and information about the Destination will be available soon.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at email@example.com.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are travelling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays 100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.