Destinations & Night Stays ( Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details )
- Arrival At: Rio De Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro: 3 Nights
- Iguazu Falls: 2 Nights
- Buenos Aires: 3 Nights
- Lima: 2 Nights
- Cusco: 3 Nights
- Departure From: Buenos Aires
DAY 01: RIO DE JANEIRO| INC:-
Arrival in Rio de Janeiro, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 02: RIO DE JANEIRO (Full day tour to Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mtn) | INC: B/L
Breakfast. Two of the most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro are at your fingertips on this day-long tour. Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains, including the impressive Christ Redeemer statue Overlooking the city should definitely be at the top of your list, and Gray Line rio de Janeiro is the perfect guide for your day. First thing in the morning, you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken through downtown Rio for a panoramic tour. See the Sambrodome, stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral and discover the Cinelandia Square and its wealth of historical buildings. The Municipal Theater, National Library, and National Museum of Fine Arts are all on your way as well as you head toward the Urca neighborhood, home of Sugar Loaf Mountain. Ride the iconic cable cars all the way up the mountain, stopping at Urca Hill and its vantage point overlooking Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niteroi bridge and Corcovado mountain. Finish your ascent to the top of Sugar Loaf, enjoying gorgeous views of the Copacabana beach and Santa Cruz Fortress. Enjoy a lunch before you head over to the base of Corcovado Mountain via the Cosme Vehlo Train. Ride through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest to the towering Christ Redeemer statue. Standing guard over the city of Rio, the statue has a fascinating history—your knowledgeable hometown guide will share all the secrets with you before you head back to your hotel.
DAY 03: RIO DE JANEIRO (Samba Show with dinner) | INC: B/D
Breakfast. Today you will have an entire day at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and beaches. In the evening pick up from your hotel and transfer to Brazilian Restaurant. Following dinner, transfer to Plataforma 1 Samba Show… an experience of live music, brilliant costumes, rhythmic drumming and unbelievable dancing!
Come and enjoy the most famous spectacle of the authentic Brazilian folklore! It is in the Plataforma Show that you will feel the effervescent rhythm of Samba, that you will hear the most famous songs of this musical genre. It was inside of the cariocas’ joints, with the beat of forks and glasses or “batucadas” on matchboxes that the most beautiful Samba songs were written. Night in Rio makes the heart beat faster. Music and joy, key ingredients to a good nightlife, go together with a permanent parade of artists in the show houses. You’ll be taken to Plataforma to enjoy a spectacular Samba music show. You will feel the energy expressed in Carnival – an enchantment that touches all, a charm that is distinctly Rio!
DAY 04: RIO DE JANEIRO / IGUAZU FALLS (Tour to Brazilian Falls) | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Iguazu Falls. Reception at the Airport and direct transfer to the National Park. ARRIVAL MUST TO BE BEFORE NOON. The Brazilian side of the Falls is located 24 kilometers from downtown Foz do Iguaçu. Arrival to the Visitors Center, at the entrance of the Iguassu National Park, about 10 kilometers from the city center. After passing through the Center, the visits continue, now inside the National Park, along a paved road that will take us to the magnificent Iguassu Falls. There, happens the walking tour along the catwalk measuring one kilometer of easy hike. Along this easy trek, there are several gorgeous panoramic
views of the Falls and other main falls. After the tour transfer to your hotel.
DAY 05: IGUAZU FALLS (Tour to Argentine Falls) | INC: B
After breakfast, early in the Morning, get your cameras ready because a memorable experience awaits you as you explore this natural wonder of the world. The 200,000 year old falls span across the border of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay and are known to pour over 400,000 gallons of water a second onto the rocks below! We will travel outside the city of Iguassu to the national park where we will spend the day exploring the falls and learning about the history and culture. We will explore the three tiers of the park to see the falls from different vantages. The lower path leads
to the base of the falls where the intense crash of the falls releases a thick mist into the air. The upper path leads to incredible panoramic views of the falls from an extensive footbridge, also an unforgettable experience. You will be guided throughout the tour but will have lots of free time to take pictures, enjoy the nature and see the falls at your own pace. At the end of the tour we will all meet back up for transportation back to the hotel.
DAY 06: IGUAZU FALLS / BUENOS AIRES | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 07: BUENOS AIRES (City Tour – Tango Show with dinner) | INC: B/D
After breakfast pick up from your hotel lobby to see Buenos Aires.We will see the symbol of our city – he Obelisk, visit different city squares such as Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, and Plaza Congreso, and ride along several avenues such as Corrientes Ave., May Ave, 9 of July Ave., among others. The tour will take you to such historical neighborhoods as La Boca, San Telmo, and Montserrat, as well as the elegant neighborhoods of Palermo and Recoleta, and the modern Puerto Madero. We will visit some parks such as Lezama and Tres de Febrero, as well as the famous Football Stadium. After the tour return to the Hotel to rest and later get ready to go and enjoy of a beautiful Tango show. Fuel your passion with a night of tango in Buenos Aires, complete with a beginner’s tango lesson,dinner, and a magnificent floor show: Sabor A Tango is the best way to live the tango experience in all
its glory. Over 27,000 square feet of the building are devoted entirely to the performance of Tango. Deep in the heart of Buenos Aires, the venue offers guests a professional dance floor and stage where renowned Tango artists make their appearance. Or take a lesson in the “El Patio de la Morocha” hall, which is specially devoted to the “Milonga Italia Unita.” It houses Tango lessons for beginners. Enjoy dinner in between dances. The restaurant serves up some of the best Argentine andInternational cuisine in the city. After the show transfer to your Hotel.
DAY 08: BUENOS AIRES (Tigre & Delta Tour) | INC: B
Breakfast. Pick up from your Hotel Lobby to leave Buenos Aires City heading for the town of Tigre, one hour away, where we will board a tourist boat to navigate along Delta and its islands. The life of the “isleños” (people who live on the islands of the Delta) is very special. We will learn about their customs, culture and ways of life. On the way back to Buenos Aires city we will drive by the elegant residences of the well-off, located in the northern suburbs, and the San Isidoro neighborhood. Additionally, you will also get a glimpse of the Presidential Residence (Quinta de Olivos) as we pass it by. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 09: BUENOS AIRES / LIMA (City Tour) | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Lima. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the San Francisco convent, built in the seventeenth century, to discover the mystery of its catacombs.
DAY 10: LIMA | INC: B
Free day to explore the city.
DAY 11: LIMA / CUSCO (City Tour) | INC: B
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco. On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to hotel. In the afternoon our exclusive city tour starts with a visit to the San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy its panoramic view of the city. Then, we will visit the San Pedro Market to soak in its local flavors and to learn about more of the products grown in the area which supply the whole city. After this, the Korikancha temple will welcome us in all his magnificence; this temple, whose Quechua name means “Gold Enclosure” still bedazzles us with the thought of its gold covered walls. Then it is the turn to visit the Santo Domingo Church. We will walk from San Blas, the artisans’ neighborhood, to the Hatun
Rumiyoc street, stopping at the Inca Roca Palace, nowadays home to the Archbishop’s Palace and also at the famous Twelve Angle Stone. We will continue our walk to the Main Square to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces.
DAY 12: CUSCO (Tour to Sacsayhuaman, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay) | INC: B
Breakfast. In the morning we will distance from the crowds and visit Sacsayhuaman, a huge and impressive fortress of colossal constructions and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Our adventure continues at the Inca Shrine Qenqo, to see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave. Finally we will arrive to the Puca Pucara viewpoint and Tambomachay, monument of impressive architectonic knowledge considered as one of the pillars of Andean Cosmo vision. Free afternoon to explore the city.
DAY 13: CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU (Tour to Machu Picchu) / CUSCO | INC: B/L
Early breakfast. A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel.
DAY 14: CUSCO / LIMA – END OF THE TOUR | INC: B –
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to the airport.
|Augustos Copacabana||Golden Tulip Regente||Windsor Atlantica|
|Iguazu Falls||Orquideas Palace||Esturion||Sheraton Iguazu|
|Buenos Aires||Two Buenos Aires||Loi Suites Esmeralda||Melia Buenos Aires|
|Lima||Sonesta Posada del|
|Novotel Lima||JW Marriot Lima|
|Cusco||Casa Andina Classic||Novotel Cusco||Libertador Palacio del|
|3*||$ 3872 Onwards||$ 2359 Onwards||$ 1788 Onwards|
|4*||$ 4697 Onwards||$ 2655 Onwards||$ 1947 Onwards|
|5*||$ 6057 Onwards||$ 3619 Onwards|
$ 2398 Onwards
:* Prices are tentative and are subject to change as per Dates and Hotel availability.
CHD RATE: Valid for child under 11 years old sharing room with 2 adults
• 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro
• 2 nights in Iguazu Falls
• 3 nights in Buenos Aires
• 2 nights in Lima
• 3 nights in Cusco
• Accommodation at selected hotels with breakfasts.
• All transfers, visits and excursions on regular basis.
• Local English-speaking guides are included on the tours.
• Meals mentioned.
• National Parks Entrance Fees
• Domestic air tickets.
• International departure airport tax
• Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
• Tips for transfers, guides or waitress.
• Services not mentioned.
We will surely assist you with the visa procurement. Grant of Visa depends on the Embassy of the particular Country and we have no control over it. Please read full Terms and conditions and other details before booking the package.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.