Destinations & Night Stays
- Arrival At: Leh
- Leh: 7 Nights
- Departure From: Leh
Day 1: Arrival Leh.
Arrival Leh, Our driver com representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In the evening take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Excursion to Sham Valley (150 Kms round trip)
Morning after breakfast drive to Alchi. Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Visit Alchi Monastery and drive back to Leh. Just before reaching Leh visit Ladakh Hall of fame. Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
MAGNETIC HILL : Defying the Law of gravity. This place is close to the Gurdwara Shri Patthar Sahib. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill that’s the Believe it or not of Ladakh!
GURDWARA SHRI PATTHAR SAHIB: The Shrine known as Gurdwara Patthar sahib is situated about 25 kms. Short of Leh town on the Leh-Srinagar road. Built in the everlasting memory of Shri Guru Nanak Deve Ji the great prophet who sanctified the place by his sacred visit during the year 1517 while on his second missionary tour (2nd Udassi 1515-1518). The Guru reached here via Nepal, Sikkim, Tibet Yarkand and Leh after having spiritual discourses with the sidhas at Mount Sumer (Central Himalayas). On the hill features across the road, there used to live a wicked demon that terrorized the people of the area. Their miseries multiplied day by day. As their miseries became unbearable they prayed for divine help. It is said that the Great Guru heard their woes and came to their rescue. The Guru settled down on the bank of the river flowing nearby. The people sought for help and the Guru blessed the people and became very popular in the area. The locals called him as Nanak Lama. The Demon got enraged and started making plans to kill Guru Nanak. One morning, when the Guru was sitting in meditation, he rolled down a big boulder from the hilltop with the aim of killing the Guru. But on the very touch of Guru’s body, the solid rock melted like wax and Guru’s back got embedded on it like a cushion. The Guru kept on sitting in meditation undisturbed. Thinking that the Guru must have been killed, the demon came down but was taken aback on seeing the Guru in meditation, undisturbed. With a rage of anger he tried to push the rock with his right foot but the rock had already became like wax his foot also got embedded into it. On this , he realized his folly and powerlessness as compared to the spiritual power of the Great Guru. He fell on the feet of Guru and humbly prayed to be pardoned. The Guru advised him to get rid of his wickedness and lead the life of a nobel person, in the service of humanity. This changed the life style of demon and he started serving the people. The Guru there after continued his Holy journey towards Srinagar and Kashmir via Kargil.
The boulder having imprint of the Guru’s back is lying in the Gurdwara to this day.
CONFLUENCE OF THE ZANSKAR & INDUS : On way to Sham Valley before Nimu village one can have this magnificent view of two rivers in wed-lock! In seasons they have different colors and flow and wildness.
ALCHI GOMPA: 70 Kms from Leh, on the banks of the Indus, is the Alchi Gompa dating a thousand years back. One of its walls features thousands of miniature sized pictures of the Buddha. Three large sized images made of clay and painted brightly are its focal attractions. No longer an active religious center, it is looked after by monks from the Liker monastery. This is the only monastery amongst 34 monasteries, which is not located on a hilltop.
LADAKH HALL OF FAME : The Hall of Fame is a glorious museum constructed by the Indian Army. It is worth a visit for every citizen. You can see the memorabilia, eminent defense personalities with biographies, images and weapons used during the Kargil and other key strategic battles fought in Ladakh. And belongings of the enemy soldiers found at war site. All the martyr and the gallantry awards…
“Here’s something that you will be proud of our defense personnel who sacrificed themselves so that we could live in peace.”
Day 3: Leh – Nubra Via Khardungla Pass (140 Kms / 5 – 6 hrs)
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass. Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Hunder and Diskit monasteries and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
KHARDUNGLA PASS: The road journey to Nubra valley leads through Khardung La pass (The highest Motorable road in the world) 18,390 ft. around 39 Kms. Away from Leh. There are two checkpoints on the both sides of the pass. Khardong is the first village of Nubra valley at higher altitude than Deskit and other villages.
DESKIT VILLAGE: Deskit is the main village of headquarter of Nubra valley, which has a small market consisting of a row of shops and about 500 years old Gompa on the hilltop. Spectacular view of the valley can be seen form the monastery.
DESKIT GOMPA: Deskit Gompa was founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo of Stod in about 1420 AD during the reign of King Dragspa. About 100 monks are residing in the Gompa, which is a branch of Thikse Monastery. The monastic festival called Gustor takes place on 20th and 21st days of the 12th month of Tibetan calendar.
HUNDAR VILLAGE: Hundar is a beautiful village to stay with lot of trees and you will really enjoy your stay at Hundar. It has a small monastery and ruined fort above the village. The walk or Camel Safari (Double Hump bacterian camels) from Hundar to Deskit, through sand dunes for two hours is wonderful (on own).
Day 4: Nubra – Leh
The morning after Breakfast proceeds for Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. Evening explores Leh bazaar for the souvenir by foot. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Local Sightseeing Leh:-
Morning Relax at Hotel, Afternoon sightseeing of Leh City.
SANKAR GOMPA & VILLAGE: A relatively modern monastery, it is closely associated with the Spituk monastery and served as the residence of the late head priest-Kushak Bakula. A number of gold icons are to be found here.
SHANTI STUPA (Japanese Peace Pagoda): Shanti Stupa/Japanese peace pagoda is build by a Japanese religious organization headed by Head monk Nakamura with the help from the organization and local people. It is situated at a hill top in Cahngspa village providing a bird eye view of the Leh town and the surrounding mountain peaks. Architecturally it has the Japanese touch with small clean rooms on the side for meditators and the main Japanese shrine at the entrance.
LEH PALACE: The Namgyal Tsemo (victory Peak) was build by King Tashi Namgyal after the reunification of upper and lower Ladakh and victory over Hor and their bodies are placed under an image of Mahakala, the guardian deities to stop further invasion of Hor. The Leh palace known as ‘Lechen Palkhar’ was built by Singay Namgyal around in the beginning of 17th Century A.D. The nine-storied palace is now deserted, and the ASI (Archeological Survey Of India) has taken up the renovation work.
Day 06: Drive to Pangong Lake (140 Km / 5 hrs drive)
The morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China. On the way visit Shey Palace and Gompa. Evening check-in Camps for dinner and overnight stay.
SHEY PALACE AND GOMPA: Situated on a hillock 15 Kms upstream from Leh, it was once the residence of the royal family. According to tradition, it was the seat of power of the pre-Tibetan kinds. A 7.5 mts high copper statue of Buddha, plated with gold and the largest of its kind, is installed here.
THE PANGONG LAKE: This route takes the visitor past the picturesque villages of Shey and Thikse, and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Sakti. The Ladakh range is crossed by the Chang-la (18,000 feet / 5,475 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes, remaining open for much of the year even in winter, apart from periods of actual snowfall. Tangse, just beyond the foot of the pass, has an ancient temple.
But the main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 M). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted, is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake, but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water. Above Spangmik are the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range.
Day 07: Pangong – Leh.
After breakfast drive back to Leh taking the same route. On the way back visit Thiksey Monastery and Sindhu Ghaat. Arrive Leh and relax at the hotel or free for individual activities.
THIKSEY GOMPA: 19 Kms from Leh, spectacularly sited, Thiksey is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas. There are several temples in this Gompas, containing images, stupas and wall paintings of Buddha, which are exquisite.
SINDHU GHAT: The Sindhu Ghat at Choglamsar village at the bank of River Indus has been inaugurated on the 1st of June 2001 by Hon’ble Minister for Home Shri L. K. Advani. Every year Sindhu festival is held on this bank of river, forges bonds of unity between communities. The festival is an ideal opportunity for travelers from all over the country and the world to visit this wonderful region and to savour its rugged beauty and charm.
Day 8: Airport Departure.
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to back home.
- Accommodation in Base Category room at :04 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh.
- Stay on MAP Basis. (04 breakfasts and 04 dinners)
- Arrival / Departure transfers by 01 NAC Van / Travera / Sumo / Xylo / Qualis (as per availability from Taxi Union)
- Transportation by 01 NAC Scorpio / Xylo / Tempo Traveler for sightseeing as per the itinerary.(Note:- 02-06 pax Scorpio / Xylo ; 07-12pax Tempo Traveler)
- Driver com assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- charges are inclusive like toll tax, parking
- Airfares Trainfare.
- Green Fees & Environment Fees @ INR 600 per person
- Any Non-Indian Passport holder permit fees will be @ INR 1500 per person (minimum 02 person)
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Below 2 yrs child is not recommendable for Ladakh.
- Do not take Alcohol on the First Day of Arrival.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed to stay free with parents without extra bed.
- Children between 5 – 12 years have to take an extra bed at the prescribed rate.
- 02nd child between 5 – 12 years sharing parent’s bed have to pay extra for Meals only.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online if it states in the package. Since the pricing of the package is dynamic due to the season/offseason and other factors we would suggest filling up the customize form and send us your query. We aim to get back to you in the least possible time.
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In the case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can even call us for a quick resolve at 00918727969696 by quoting the package Code.
Payment Structure and Bank Details
|Tour Price(Per Person)||Amount (INR) (Per Person)|
|Land Package(Per Person)||Airfare + Land Package(Per Person)|
|Upto 25,000||15,000 or 25% whichever is more||20,000 or 25% whichever is higher|
|25,000 – 50,000||25,000 or 30% whichever is more||30,000 or 30% whichever is higher|
|50,000 – 1,00,000||65,000 or 35% whichever is more||85,000 or 35% whichever is higher|
|1,00,000 – 2,00,000||85,000 or 40% whichever is more||1,05,000 or 40% whichever is higher|
|2,00,000 and above||1,20,000 or 50% whichever is more||1,50,000 or 50% whichever is higher|
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of the total cost.
- 30 – 16 days before the date of departure: 100% of the total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received 30 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- Guests who are unable to book online can deposit clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts.
- Once payment is transferred/deposit in below account, please email the details at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payments in Favor of 100 Percent Travels
PAN No: AIRPV4863D
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||201002083156||INDB0000618|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|Bank Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|CATHOLIC AND SYRIAN BANK||029403846855195001||CSBK0000294|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and the amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are nonrefundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and prices are subject to change in case the price of the flight’s changes at the time of the booking.
- In the case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process, we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration are as per consulate/embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In the case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of the visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any application as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives a refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards, if any invoiced amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial, is in cash (cash paid at the counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on the total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Hotel Booking and Names will be confirmed only after payment is received.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel norms.
- Early check-in late check out will be granted according to availability and is the sole discretion of hotel management.
- Meals are not transferable and non-refundable and will be provided at the fixed time no compensation will be provided for the missed meal.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case, the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 75% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 90% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days of Departure – 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold 100percenttravels.com for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from 100percenttravels.com.
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences.
Travel within India
- Valid Photo id proof
- Residential proof
Travel outside India
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are traveling).
- For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
- On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline was given by the Travel Advisor.
- Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
- Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
- In the case of visa denial or delays www.100percenttravels.com will not be responsible.