Highlights of the tour
Return airfare with taxes, 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok, 02 nights accommodation in Pattaya, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers
Day 01: Bangkok (Alcazar Show)
On arrival, you will be met by our local representative, who will assist you with your transfer to Pattaya. Check in at your hotel. In the evening, you will be picked up for the Alcazar Show ‑ Alcazar Cabaret is a team of 400 male and ladyboy artists who dazzle audiences with their impersonation, comedy and other delightful performances. The audiences are impressed not only by the unique performances but also by the modern architectural theater with state-of-the-art light and sound systems, the well designed backdrops and costumes. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pattaya hotel.
Day 02: Pattaya (Coral Island)
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Coral Island; you can enjoy various water sports such as Parasailing, Paragliding, Snorkeling and many others (optional activity at additional cost). After lunch, you can spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok (City Tour)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. Enjoy an exciting guided City Tour of Bangkok. Visit two of the world’s most famous Buddhist temples ‑ the Golden Buddha Temple. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and the Reclining Buddha Temple which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day free to indulge in some shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04: Bangkok (Safari World & Marine Theme Park)
After you enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up to visit Safari World and Marine Theme Park ‑ Take the family on a full‑day guided excursion out of Bangkok to Safari World, Thailand’s greatest and most popular open zoo. Covering over 200 acres, Safari World comprises two main attractions ‑ Bangkok Safari World Zoo and Marine Park. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 05: Depart Bangkok
After breakfast, check out from your hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to board the flight for India. Arrive in India with loads of happy memories!!! Tour Concludes.
- Return airfare inclusive of taxes.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Pattaya.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast.
- Coral Island by Speedboat with Indian lunch.
- Alcazar Cabaret Standard Seat.
- Half day Bangkok city tour.
- Visit to Gems gallery.
- Full Day Safari World + Marine Park including lunch.
- 03 way transfers BKK APT – PTY HTL – BKK HTL – BKK APT.
- All transfers and tours on seat in coach basis.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, and room service etc.
- Any additional excursion, and anything not mentioned under ‘Cost Includes’.
- Lunch or Dinner on tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Camera/video permits.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- All applicable entrance fees.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.