Highlights of the tour
Return airfare with taxes, 02 nights in Bangkok, 03 nights in Phuket, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers
Day 01: Arrive at Bangkok – Phuket
Welcome to your tour of Thailand! After you arrive at the Suvarnabhumi International airport and complete your Immigrations & Customs process, you will be met by our local representative (next to the ATTA Counter). You will be assisted with your transfer to the hotel in Phuket on seat-in-coach basis. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 02: Phuket
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will taken on a Phuket city tour. The city tour covers most of the sightseeing places of interest in Phuket. From the points where you can get great views of Phuket Town, the beaches and the islands, to the Big Buddha statue on top of the highest point of Phuket overlooking the entire island, the neo‑Portuguese architecture of Phuket town, the temples and the unforgettable sunset at Phrom Thep Cape to name a few. Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 03: Phuket
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Phi Phi Islands which is a must-visit for first timers. A Phi Phi Island tour is the one of the most popular activities in the region and is a topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south‑east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which was featured in the movie, ‘The Beach’. Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 04: Phuket – Bangkok
Check out of the hotel. You will be picked from your hotel lobby and assisted with your airport transfer. After you arrive, you will be met by our local representative and helped with the transfer to your hotel in Bangkok on seat-in-coach basis. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 05: Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, you will be taken for a city & temple tour of Bangkok to experience its fascinating culture. Thailand has over 26,000 temples or Wats (local name). You will get an interesting introduction to Bangkok as you drive across the city and witness how the old & new, classic & modern, match and contrast each other. Return to the hotel in Bangkok. You can spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 06: Depart Bangkok
Check out of the hotel. Our local representative will meet you in the hotel lobby and assist you with your transfer to Bangkok Airport for the flight back home.
- Return airfare inclusive of taxes.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Phuket.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day Bangkok city tour.
- Half day Phuket city tour.
- Full day Phi Phi Island by Big Boat with lunch.
- Return Phuket airport transfer.
- Return Bangkok airport – hotel – airport transfers.
- All transfers and tours on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, and room service etc.
- Any additional excursion, and anything not mentioned under ‘Cost Includes’.
- Lunch or Dinner on tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Camera/video permits.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- All applicable entrance fees.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year’s Eve or any major events and peak season.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.