Highlights of the tour
Return airfare inclusive of taxes (ex-Mumbai), accommodation, 12 delicious breakfasts and dinners, visa assistance, sightseeing as per itinerary
Highlights: New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Smithsonian, Hersheys, Corning, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Monterey Bay, Pebble Beach, San Francisco, and Bay Cruise.
Day 01: Arrive in New York
Welcome to New York!! Today your driver will meet you at JFK airport (currency exchange for Interantional passengers & baggage claim for domestic passengers). Airport pick ups are available for passengers arriving by flight only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm. Hotel check-in time is 3 pm. Early check-in is at the hotel’s availability & discretion. Your tour manager will meet you in the hotel lobby for meet & greet at 6 pm. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. 06:30 pm: Depart for dinner & free time at times square. 07:00 pm: Scrumptious dinner at Indian restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous array of mouthwatering dishes laid buffet style. 08:00 pm: Enjoy a breathtaking first view of Times Square, brightly adorned with billboards, advertisements & meeting place for people from many cultures; it is referred to as “Crossroads of the World”. You will be given an hour to explore on own at Times Square. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: New York – Statue of Liberty – Empire State Building – Full day sightseeing and night open bus tour
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel & have an early start to full day of sightseeing. You will stop at the popular Wall Street Bull, the 3000 lbs bronze statue famous for being the most iconic image of New York. 10:00 am: You will board the ferry to view the iconic Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty was a gift from France as a symbol of Freedom and Democracy. Ground access is included in your reservation (no crown & pedestal access). Lunch on own at cafeteria at Statue of Liberty. 01:00 pm: Get an insider look at the legendary Radio City Music Hall. On this guided tour, you will see Art Deco Master pieces & learn the secrets of the great stage including the magnificent Grand Foyer, the 1.8 million cubic feet auditorium, Roxy Suite & the fabulous lounges in a 80 minute walking tour. 03:00 pm: Enjoy a view of NY Skyline from 102nd floor of the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere denoting a symbol of strength, solidarity & endurance “Freedom Tower”. It is built with an estimated cost of 3.8 billion dollars, making it the most expensive office tower in the world within the complex of twin towers of World Trade Center. 06:00 pm: Enjoy mouth watering Indian dishes made to perfection at one of the best restaurants in New York. 07:30 pm: Board a double-decker bus to enjoy Manhattan’s Skyline beautifully lit up with lights. Make your way through Manhattan Bridge, where you will see the Manhattan Skyline from Brooklyn Waterfront. A guide will give you a detailed description of all the major landmarks. This is the time to relax & take in the beauty of the city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
Check out of the hotel after you enjoy a buffet breakfast & make your way to Philadelphia (approximately 3 hours). 11:30 am: Ride through the historic city of Philadelphia in an amphibious vehicle for an 80 minute interactive tour that mixes history, fun & music. The ducks are the authentic replicas of dukw, amhibious vehicles used to transport supplies & arms in World War II. After lunch in Philadelphia, proceed to Washington DC. 03:00 pm: You will begin your tour of the Capitol Building, seat of United State Congress, with a 13 minute film that will take you on a journey through the country’s struggle to establish democracy. (the Capitol tour is included subject to availability & if timing permits). 05:00 pm: A 3 hours city tour will cover White House, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and much more. The tour will be conducted by a tour guide. 08:00 pm: End your day with buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Washington DC – Smithsonian – Hershey Chocolate Factory
After breakfast today, you will check out the world famous Smithsonian Museums – Air & Space Museum & Museum of Natural History. The Air & Space Museum is the largest of the Smithsonian Museums & hosts over 60,000 artifacts ranging from World War to History of Aeronautics. The museum of Natural History boasts of over 126 million species of plants, animals, fossils, minerals, rocks and much more. Don’t forget to check out the hope diamond from Kollur Mine in Golconda – India). After lunch, you will proceed to Hershey’s (World famous Chocolate factory) & enjoy a fun filled ride in the trolley learning about the history of chocolate making. Use your free time at Hershey’s to take home some deliciousness. 08:00 pm: End your day with array of Indian dishes spread out for your enjoyment. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Corning – Niagara Falls
Start your day with a buffet breakfast spread at the hotel. 09:00 am: The Capitol of Pennsylvania is priceless Architecture & Treasure, a majestic symbol of History & Power and an icon of Democracy & Freedom. The capitol’s centerpiece is a 272 feet, 52 million pound Dome structure inspired by Michelangelo’s design for St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome. Guided tour will be provided based on timing & availability. Proceed to Corning (approximately 3 hours drive). You will enjoy a museum dedicated to Art, History and Science of Glass & hosts over 45,000 Glass objects in its Exhibition Space. After lunch at Corning on own, you will proceed to Niagara Falls. Join for a mouth watering dinner at Indian restaurant. Your eyes will get a visual treat as you watch the falls illuminate with rainbow colors at night. Check-in to the hotel & stay overnight in Niagara.
Day 06: Niagara Falls
This morning after breakfast proceed to get some interesting facts while watching a 45 minute movie on the world’s most amazing natural wonder “Niagara Falls” in Imax. Get up close & personal view of the Horse Shoe Falls while aboard the Maid of Mist. Experience the force of the falls at the Cave of the Winds. Enjoy the convenient trolley ride in the park. Your day will end with delectable Indian dinner while celebrating the beginning of New Friendships. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Proceed to Las Vegas – Double Decker Orientation Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. (check out is at 11 am). Your driver will pick you up from the hotel based on your departure flight onwards to Vegas. Welcome to Las Vegas!!!!! Today your driver will meet you at Las airport (baggage claim for domestic passengers). Your driver will wait for one hour at the airport for pick up. Request you to please not make any stops enroute to baggage claim. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. No requests for refunds will be entertained. Hotel check-in time is 4 pm. Please note that if you want to check-in early, the hotel has a charge of approximately $20 towards early check-in to be paid on own at the time of the check in. Your tour manager will meet you on the mezzanine level located on second floor (this is the floor to convention) at 6 pm. 06:30 pm: Proceed to walk to Indian Restaurant. It is time to make new friends & enjoy a fabulous array of mouth watering dishes laid buffet style. 08:00 pm: When the darkness falls Vegas comes alive lighting up the desert sky with glowing neon sky, dazzling views & stunning visual effects. Learn the colorful history behind “SIN CITY” in a fascinating city tour aboard a double decker bus. You will enjoy the breathtaking show at Freemont street. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Full day Grand Canyon West Rim
This is the day for Grand Canyon (optional tour). If you are planning to do one of our coach tours to Canyon, you will be picked up at 06:05 am from your hotel. Packed breakfast from earl of sandwich will be given to you to enjoy enroute (3 hours). Please refer to attached optional sheet. Your timing will differ if you are doing the airplane tours with us and the tour manager will update you on the same. For passengers not doing the Canyon Tour, this will be a day for them to explore Vegas on own. They will be given a voucher from earl of sandwich ($12) towards breakfast valid at earl of sandwich. 07:30 pm: Meet the tour manager at the hotel lobby. You will be picked up from the hotel for your transfer to Indian restaurant where you can enjoy a wide array of Indian dishes. 09:30 pm: (optional) Enjoy a show by Cirque De Soleil played at MGM Grand – the most spectacular & lavish show that defies gravity. Be awed by a dynamic theatrical landscape that brings to life an entire empire on a colossal stage. This show has been dubbed as the most lavish production in the history of western theater. Overnight at the hotel
Day 09: Las Vegas to Los Angeles – City tour of Los Angeles
Check out of the hotel after you enjoy a buffet breakfast & make your way to Los Angeles – the largest city in California & also the entertainment capital of the world. You will stop at the Barstow to grab a quick lunch. Our bus will also make a stop at Tanger outlet for you to enjoy couple of hours of retail therapy. Browse through International brands like Nike, Gap, Coach, Calvin Klien & many more. 05:00 pm: enjoy a guided tour of los angeles by our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars & Kodak Theatre. Get an unforgettable picture of the Hollywood sign & check out the high end shops on rodeo drive as the bus drives past all the famous locations. 08:00 pm: End your day with buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Check-in to the hotel & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Los Angeles – Universal Studios full day tour
After breakfast today, you will spend a full day at sprawling amusement park with cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops and shows. Universal Studios Hollywood is one of the oldest and most famous film studios in use. Enjoy lunch on own at the many restaurants Universal has to offer. 08:00 pm: End your day with array of Indian dishes spread out for your enjoyment buffet style at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Los Angeles – Drive around famous Pebble Beach – San Francisco
Start your day with a buffet breakfast spread at the hotel & proceed to Monterey. Stop at the scenic town of San Luis Obispo to grab lunch on own. Enjoy breathtaking view of 17 mile drive stretching through Pebble Beach to Pacific Grove on Monterey Peninsula in California. The drive curves & meanders through famous golf courses, mansions and scenic attractions including Lone Cypress, Bird rock & acres of Cypress trees. Proceed to San Francisco & enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. Check-in to the hotel & stay overnight.
Day 12: San Francisco – Cable Car – Bay Cruise – City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Fisherman’s Wharf to board the Bay Cruise to stunning views of premier landmarks including Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge. The cruise is a true San Francisco original accompanied by insightful narration of the city’s history in multi languages. After relaxed lunch on own, you will do a 3 hour city tour with our guide. You will see San Francisco at its best covering Lombard street & awe inspiring views of Pacific Ocean. Drive through China Town & Golden Gate bridge. Enjoy an exhilariting ride on cable car. San Francisco’s cable car system constitutes the oldest & the largest manual system in operation. Your day will end with delectable Indian dinner while celebrating the beginning of new friendships. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13: San Francisco – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. (check out is at 11 am). Your hotel offers shuttle service to the airport. Please check with the front desk regarding shuttle transfers. If your flight is early in the morning when the shuttle service is not available, please take a taxi on own to the airport (available at the hotel’s taxi stand).
|Hotel||New York||Washington DC||Harrisburg, PA||Niagara Falls||Las Vegas||Los Angeles||San Francisco|
|4.5*||Hilton JFK or Similiar||Marriott Tyson / Marriott Fairview Park or Similiar||Hilton Harrisburg or Similiar||Sheraton at Falls / Four Point by Sheraton or Similiar||Planet Hollywood or Similiar||Double Norwalk or Similiar||Marriott Sanmateo or Similiar|
Package cost per person
|Twin Sharing||Triple Sharing||Single||Quadruple||Child with Bed|
Fixed Departure Dates
|August||03, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|September||07, 14, 21, 28|
|October||05, 12, 19, 26|
- Economy class return airfare with taxes as of date (Ex-Mumbai)
- Accommodation at handpicked 4.5* hotels at the best locations.
- 12 delicious breakfasts and dinners.
- Visa assistance.
- 06 breakfasts
- Must see tours included in New York, Washington, Niagara falls, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Services of a professional, English-speaking Indian tour director, starting from New York and ending at San Francisco.
- Any expenses of a personal nature, anything not mentioned under ‘Includes’.
- There is a mandatory charge of $2 per person per day towards driver’s tips (total of $14 for 7 days trip per person) to be handed over to the tour escort on Day 01. This cannot be pre-paid.
- Travel Insurance (optional) if any.
- Any personal expenses such as mineral water, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls, and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages etc.
- Internal flight tickets to Las Vegas.
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This travel package is based on a minimum of 02 adult passengers traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Child No Bed rates apply for children between the ages of 2 and 11 years sharing their parent’s bed.
- Surcharge is applicable on a passenger traveling alone.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- The International check-in time is1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- The details of the sightseeing tours mentioned are indicative. The same may differ and the final details will be advised at the time of confirmation.
- Name changes will be considered as a cancellation in a booking.
- Amendment charges and/or cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, sightseeing/transfer rates, fuel charges or taxes, rate of exchange, surcharges, etc. which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the package price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
- In case of non-availability of hotel rooms, alternate options will be suggested which may involve an increase in price.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings terms & conditions of 100percenttravels.com will apply.
- Service Tax on gross value will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
- Booking Procedure: A booking amount of Rs.50,000/person is required at the time of booking along with email confirmation for the tour booking.
- The full and final balance payment will be required within 45 days from booking date or earlier if travel date is after 45 days. If the travel date is less than 45 days from booking date, 100% payment will be required at the time of booking.
- First and last page of the passport per guest must be scanned and mailed or hard copy must be sent via courier at the time of booking.
- We shall send you the final travel documents including air tickets, final itinerary, etc. within 2-5 working days prior to your travel date.
- We can assist you with your USA visa for documentation and appointment scheduling. However, Personal interview is mandatory for USA visa and visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of USA consulate. We shall assist in documentation and application procedures but have no influence on visa being granted.
- It is advised that if you don’t possess a Valid USA visa, you can apply for the same anytime between 06 months to 02 months before the travel date. However the interview date purely depends on the availability slots of the consulate and could have even more than 1-2 months waiting time.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum 06 months from date of travel. Please note damaged passports are not allowed.
- The above price has been calculated based on airfare valid as of 1st Dec and hence is subject to change based on actual flight availability.
- This is a fixed escorted group itinerary on fixed dates and will be accompanied by Hindi/English speaking Indian tour director right from your arrival in New York till the day of departure at Buffalo airport.
- Cancellation and amendment conditions:Any date/hotel/flight amendment after booking confirmation will attract below penalties + price difference if any.
- Name change in booking is not allowed after tickets have been issued.
- Cancellation from booking date till 30 days before departure date – 50% of total price.
- Booking cancelled between 30 days to 0 days before departure date – 100% cancellation charges.
- The cancellation can vary on the package you have booked and same shall be communicated to you by our office at the time of booking.
Related blogs and more information about the places covered will appear here soon.